Hey Fangbangers

Season 4 of True Blood comes on tonight at 8PM. The DVR is set!

Sookie carries her C cups well.

Will Erik finally get to tap her 'fairy' ass this year?

Stay tuned!
Can't wait, my brother!
I am counting the seconds. From the promos, this season looks like it's gonna be amazing.

But even if it sucks, I still get to drool over Tara and Jessica...

Cant wait!!!! both dvr's are ready and set!!!!
Hell yea
It was OK, but I miss the old days with just vampires and Jason fucking everything in sight.

The story lines are getting a bit complex.
Jessica is sooo freaking HOT. You know who else I think is hot? NAN (NOT NOTANOTHERNEWBIE). I love how nasty she gets in limos!
The 2nd episode on HBOGO was better then the first....I want to know what the hell those witches did to Eric...I love how Sookie found him lost a dazed..That new shape shifter American Indian looking girl is hot ass hell.....

There's a lot more nudity this season in 2 episodes then there was all last season...it's going to be good..
The 2nd episode on HBOGO was better then the first....I want to know what the hell those witches did to Eric...I love how Sookie found him lost a dazed..That new shape shifter American Indian looking girl is hot ass hell.....

There's a lot more nudity this season in 2 episodes then there was all last season...it's going to be good.. Originally Posted by allofamber
Yep, I just saw part 2 on HBOGO, and it was better than part 1.

The story lines are getting a bit complex. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah, this seemed to be the biggest complaint among fans (including me) about last season, just too much shenanigans, but it looks like they're gonna attempt to get out of this hole.

Haven't watched episode two yet, want something to watch for next week.

On a side note, CAN"T WAIT for the second season of Boardwalk Empire

There's a lot more nudity this season in 2 episodes then there was all last season...it's going to be good.. Originally Posted by allofamber
I agree Amber all the luscious sexy bodies can only be a wonderful prelude to a season we will need a cold shower after I was waiting to see who was gonna mention it so big thanks Dear John! Is it ridiculous that I've been counting down for 3 weeks,and now im so satisfied it's started?
I saw the second episode again tonight. I guess I'm just a guy who needs to see something a couple of times to get the details. Watching episode 2 again, those witches did a number on Erik and I'm dying to see (bad term dying, how about I'm waiting to see ) what happened with the witches that bothers the vamps so much.

I did miss Tara making love to her Asian friend tonight. Maybe next time.

Will Jason make a handsome panther?

..............more to come.

Second episode was nice!
Oooh lala Dear the first kiss they had when the heckling bum was watching was hot but the bed scene was such a bonus. Tara is even sexier this season than the last. I have 3 girl crushes, in addition to the ones I have on damn near the entire cast. Tara,her new Asian hottie,and the gorgeous shape shifter Sam was chasing!
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Pam yet, she's so sexy and such a cheeky little bitch!