URL / Website: -
City: Pasadena
State: Texas
Address: Spencer Hwy w of the Beltway
Activities: ne, se, bbbj, lapdance, ss, bbfs, cip
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: mexican, blonde, 5'7 without heels, perfect hips and ass. fake tits
Recommendation: Yes
  • nice1
  • 05-16-2023, 12:37 AM
Lol, nice
I need to check out these strip clubs scenes. I have always been an Amp and agency person but never thought to try FS at a strip club
A lot must have changed since '32, I stopped on Friday afternoon based on Op's review and there was no action happening or to be had. Total disapointment.
A lot can change in 91 years.
This club is only good for vip. The main club is pretty lame. Some nice looking girls but dance area is monitored by cameras so dances are pretty tame.
Biff, Doc, and Marty used to have a ball back in ‘55 there. Biff was quite the gambler, never lost on a bet!
It was a bunch of local bubbas having beers together with a handful of strippers, none of which was worthy of a VIP experience, the two that were "could bes" told me that they don't do the vip because they don't play. Thus, if you wanted to play you were settling for a 4 on the best day. Two thumbs down fellows. I probably should have went to the Ritz.
Which one is this again? Coulda mentioned in RoS
Which one is this again? Coulda mentioned in RoS Originally Posted by RickyGshots
He didn’t need to….it’s in the title of the thread.
A lot can change in 91 years.................LMFAO!! I just spit my drink all over the damm laptop!!
How much is VIP here?
How much is VIP here? Originally Posted by Slick Incocknito
Same question, how much is the house for VIP area?
Hate it but it is what it is.