Let me Introduce Myself

I wanted to introduce myself to all the ladies and gents in Kansas City! I am eager to make new friends and see all that this hobby has to offer.

Lanney Rae
Welcome to our club. From the looks of things, you’ll do just fine.
Welcome aboard!
make yourself comfortable. Pull up a face and have a seat.
Welcome Ms.Lanney Rae!
Lovely
Any friend of Emmie’s is a friend of mine! Welcome, Lanney! Hope the boys treat you well!
Welcome to the scene lovely
Welcome to the local board
Welcome Lovely. Our group is always enhanced by the addition of another quality lady in out midst. Don't be a stranger on the forums....
Ok boyz now to clarify the pronunciation of her name, spoke with this lil hottie today and its pronounced "lay...ney" lol
And Lay she will she will get when I see her so step aside!! Haha
hiya sexy welcome
Hi Lanney...I DM'd you two days ago. It appears you dont check your messages.
…spoke with this lil hottie today… so step aside!! Originally Posted by BigDeal
Well now… aren’t YOU special?!? Ha! Have fun, BD… but, of course, be sure to tell her you’re nowhere CLOSE to providing Timex Girl Challenge material… <shrug> Haha! Have fun, buddy!
... so step aside!! Haha Originally Posted by BigDeal
... you’re nowhere CLOSE to providing Timex Girl Challenge material... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Haha, but… Nahhh… You know us better than that, UCarp! Am sure BD will treat Lanney SO well, even without the world-famous TGC, that she will be asking him for repeats! (Just give me a good referral, BD…) <shrug> She is DAMN cute!