Darque Tan DEAL!

Once again, posting a DEAL I have come across...

$198 value for $30!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/darque-...09eb83e4e72d11
Brook....becareful with the tanning. The tans look great but have a tendency, over the years, to turn skin in to leather.
You should try a Malibu Tan. They have special beds that won't make your skin look like leather or Orange. I personally don't like Darque Tan, but if you do just do the beds with less sun rays in them. I've been tanning since I was 15 and I know what I'm talking about.
I used to do Darque Tan too much and had to cancel my membership (cut myself off lol) But I thought some girls/guys might like this deal so I thought I'd share...

The deal includes some red light tanning? suppose to not leather you lol
You should try a Malibu Tan. They have special beds that won't make your skin look like leather or Orange. I personally don't like Darque Tan, but if you do just do the beds with less sun rays in them. I've been tanning since I was 15 and I know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

That is funny.
I... can't.... do.... it.... Too... easy...
You should try a Malibu Tan. They have special beds that won't make your skin look like leather or Orange. I personally don't like Darque Tan, but if you do just do the beds with less sun rays in them. I've been tanning since I was 15 and I know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

You should listen to her. I watched every episode of Sunset Tan. They would support what she is saying completely!

Nope, No skin cancer for me thanks! I'll keep my pasty white a....
Hey wait a sec that is a good deal
Brook....becareful with the tanning. The tans look great but have a tendency, over the years, to turn skin in to leather. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I have a cure for that. I new Age Defying Skin Cream... no, not that one...

www.agelessskin.biz
I agree.

• Rezo
  • 09-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I've been tanning since I was 15 and I know what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Nope, No skin cancer for me thanks! I'll keep my pasty white a....
Hey wait a sec that is a good deal Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
nothin' wrong with some delicate porcelain skin, as it is much preferred over shoe leather!
Unless you are buying shoes.
Brooke, I don't know how that place works. I know that if you decide to tan again you could use the matrix bed at Malibu. I only tan 2 times a week with that. I use this special lotion with silicon and coffee ingredients that help your skin as well. I never tan my face and if you tan again i would consider coveringit with a towel. For the people who are scared to tan because they think it will ruin their skin, there are spray tans and yes men go tanning a lot. I see them in there when I go in. As long as you're .of scared to get naked in front of a girl to have her spray your body then you'll be okay. Don't get spray tans at tanning places because you will look orange and blochy. Go to actually places where they do it. It might cost more, but its worth it. I thought I'd help anyone who needed advice on good tanning.
where is the unsubscribe button on this thing
where is the unsubscribe button on this thing Originally Posted by Jack Flash
LMFAO!!!!