KICKASS Massage for the Ladies...a MUST-Do!!

well, here i was -- first time visiting houston and not a masseuse that i knew of in site (a professionally trained one, that is...winks)

i happened to see Guilty Pleasures' review of Tikkler33's massage abilities and contacted him for a massage of my own. i was at the end of my visit to houston and although i LOVE what i do, it can be a bit tough on the neck and back...if ya' know what i mean....

anyway, Tikkler33 showed up at my location lookin' hot, toned, and ready to get started. i was pleasantly surprised.

one thing that i really appreciated was that he was a total professional and let me know clearly that he didn't want to cross any boundaries or do anything to make me feel uncomfortable. this man wasn't crossing any lines, that's for sure -- which is very important to me when i'm in certain settings.

i gladly disrobed and tikkler started in with his magic touch...SIGH..immediately, i thought, "lord this man is talented."..i do believe i started to relax almost immediately...so relaxed, that i slipped off into dreamland...and had a dream very similar to GuiltyPleasures'.

it went something like this.....

his strong, yet gentle hands started at my neck, gliding down my back with fluid, skilled strokes, putting me in a state of total relaxation...oh, yes...there is a God to feel this good...mmmmm
Tikkler continued with his magic stroking along my neck and back, then began caressing and stroking my sides, gliding to the very sides of my breasts....mmmmm
now, my breasts are very sensitive and that began to make me feel quite aroused. i wanted more.....
without realizing it, i began to slightly arch my buttocks in rhythm to his stroking the sides of my breasts....
he then moved skillfully down to my buttocks and began his magic there, gliding his magic hands over my ass, working on both my outer and inner thighs...oh, the inner thighs, yesssssss... he remained there for an unnecessarily long time, i thought...much to my joy.
there is something so arousing when there is the unknown of --- well, he's a professional, giving me a professional massage which i made very clear that that's all i wanted -- and this man's magic touch is making me so wet that my juices are sliding between my lips onto the bed. i could just feel my juices flowing...ohmygod, at that point i was so aroused, i was just wishing that he'd "accidentally" slip a finger inside of me ...and massage me there....oh yes...

tikkler moved his magic fingers down my calves, making me sigh with enjoyment, god, my calves were tight....so tight that there was a mixture of pleasure and pain with the release of all that tension....he was definitely working his magic here with me....

then, not believing that it could get any better, he moved to my feet. i must thank tikkler for bringing a new awareness to me...i had no idea that massaging, rubbing, and stroking the toes could be so damned EROTIC.....at this point, i'm thinking, just fuck me NOW....

at this point, i turned over to have tikkler massage my front....after only about 30 seconds, i ordered him to take off his clothes....i wanted to see some skin, feel some warmth...feel his cock in my mouth...he seemed to not have any qualms about complying...winks.

he got his magic lotion and began rubbing my breasts and i couldn't take it anymore..i had to have his cock in my mouth...ohmygod...there are no words to describe the first taste of cock on the tongue...the soft velvety feel of that magic member..ohhhhyes...it felt so warm and soft and....

well, tikkler was determined to have his own way..and insisted on massaging my sweet spot...mmmm now, if you think his hands are magic, they don't even begin to compare to his sweet, soft, wetttttt, dripping wet mouth, tongue, lips, gliding over my clit and over my lips ....sucking softly, then gliding his tongue expertly, softly over my soft dripping wet pussy....

i heard moans and realized they were coming from me....needless to say, very quickly, i had one of the most intense orgasms i've ever experienced...

well, you know how dreams are...just when you get to the good part, you wake up!

so, i guess i'll end my musings now with this: ladies, if you don't see this man, you will do yourself a huge disservice....no kidding.

he is THE BEST masseuse i've ever experienced.... or as GP put it...will i see him again?...HELL YES!!
Wow! Nice review!

He's gonna be a bitch to book with now!

Very fun to read, thanks for sharing!

JaD
hmmmm.....you oughta read what i DIDN'T include....

winks...
  • Rezo
  • 09-30-2011, 08:20 PM
BBCR?
Tikkler is a WHORE!
Damn Tikkler.........You're killing the rest of us........How we gonna compete with all that? .........
I need a cold shower after that...ever thought of writing for a men's mag
Mmmmmm nice review
BBCR? what is that...sorry..but i'm totally ignorant of what that stands for...i even did a google search and got all kinds of things....
  • ric
  • 10-01-2011, 02:55 PM
B B C*** Rub

Jack Flash you are not the only guy getting it for free.
BBCR=Bare Back Costa Rican
Damn, tikkler. Two reviews in a week. Does this officially make him Flavor of the Month?
B B C*** Rub

Jack Flash you are not the only guy getting it for free. Originally Posted by ric
But I'm still the best fuck in town, guaranteed
But I'm still the best fuck in town, guaranteed Originally Posted by Jack Flash
oh my...do tell!

may i read your review(s)....i'm always on the prowl for a good 'un...

winks...
oh my...do tell!

may i read your review(s)....i'm always on the prowl for a good 'un...

winks... Originally Posted by MariaElena
Baby I got lots of reviews written about me.. I just don't let the ladies post them on here.

Hell I have video testimonials