Tattoo Gals

I confess that I have a serious fetish for ladies with great tattoos. There is something so sexy about a woman who has artwork caressing her figure. I love it when it wraps around her...

I don't care for homemade or spur of the moment tattoos. I love the ones that have obvious thought to them and a true artist has used the lady as a canvas. I especially love it when you only find it when the clothes come off.

Which ladies have the best tattoo work?
Like this...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Tattoo.jpg (99.0 KB, 688 views)
I love Tattoos too!!!! Check me out!
I love Tattoos too!!!! Check me out! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Beautiful, Sexy and Gorgeous Winter!
Please consider a trip to Houston
I have 3/4 of a sleeve on my right arm in progress.

I've spent 15 hours under the needle in the last 6 months and still have 2-3 sessions left until it's finished.

Anticipate it being completely done by the end of the summer.

It's a huge piece and it's beautiful, lots of detail and color.

FullSizeRender(22).jpg

FullSizeRender(25).jpg

FullSizeRender(24).jpg

If you're a Depeche Mode fan, you'll recognize this rose from the cover of their Violator Album.

FullSizeRender(23).jpg

I've spent 15 hours under the needle in the last 6 months and still have 2-3 sessions left until it's finished.

Attachment 524812

Attachment 524815

Attachment 524813

If you're a Depeche Mode fan, you'll recognize this rose from the cover of their Violator Album.

Attachment 524814
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Holy sheeit, good thing I don't live in Dtown cause I'm pretty sure I'd let you ruin me financially.

Awesome ink by the way.
I confess that I have a serious fetish for ladies with great tattoos. There is something so sexy about a woman who has artwork caressing her figure. I love it when it wraps around her...

I don't care for homemade or spur of the moment tattoos. I love the ones that have obvious thought to them and a true artist has used the lady as a canvas. I especially love it when you only find it when the clothes come off.

Which ladies have the best tattoo work? Originally Posted by okiegirllover
Being you are based in Oklahoma, see about catching Jayded Angel when she visits, or drive up to Tulsa to see her. Great ink.
I love Tattoos too!!!! Check me out! Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Absolutely wonderful Winter...you'd drive me mad!
[QUOTE=berkleigh;1058101509][CENTER]I have 3/4 of a sleeve on my right arm in progress.

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]It's a huge piece and it's beautiful, lots of detail and color.

Attachment 524812

Attachment 524815

Attachment 524813

I love it...gorgeous and sexy!

Attachment 524812

Attachment 524815

Attachment 524813

Attachment 524814
Originally Posted by berkleigh
That looks good berk! Didn't know you were into getting inked to that extent. I feel your pain too just got started on my sleeve and still got a ways to go.
Being you are based in Oklahoma, see about catching Jayded Angel when she visits, or drive up to Tulsa to see her. Great ink. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Thanks RedLeg...I think Jayded_Angel is one awesome combination of smart, smart ass and sexy! When I made this post, she was on my mind.
Thanks RedLeg...I think Jayded_Angel is one awesome combination of smart, smart ass and sexy! When I made this post, she was on my mind. Originally Posted by okiegirllover
She is sexy. Jayded_Angel is someone I like to see as well one day.
If you ever make it to San Antonio, Camille Fox is a work of art - in more ways than one!
I am a huge fan of artful ink...

Berk - great piece (can't wait to see it finished but looking really nice!)

Winter - OMG, totally lovely !!

A close inspection is definitely in order - lol!