female Bukakke

I think one guy getting hosed down by a bunch of female squirters at the same time is super hot. You know, like you're covered in squirt, with pussy juice dripping down off you and pooling on your chest and belly. maybe 3-4 women squirting on you while u recline nude on your back and they all together cum and squirt on you and drenching you in girl cum. female Bukakke, if you will allow that term to be applied to the juice dripping off of you, the nectar of the goddess, liberally sprayed all over you till you're a glazed donut of pussy and completely covered in girl spunk. this seems super hot to me. anyone else think this sounds sexy as hell?
It sounds like ecstatic oblivion to me.
You mean, and fully saturate my beard!? Huhyeeahhhhhh!
I'm in
Count me in. That sounds sexy as hell.
Well now, let's see, multiple women getting off and squirting all
over me and my engorged love wand---hmmm---YEP! Sign me up!
Have to admit, that sounds really fucking hot
Well there is nothing I like to watch up close and personal as much as a female in the throws of a powerful shaking quivering orgasm and the thought of having the ability to see several at once and cumming on me well the thought of that is almost making me hard and that isn't easy to do! YES I'm in female bukakke love the idea.
Sounds like fun !
Sign me up for that.
yes
that's extremely hot and honestly has been a big fantasy of mine for a while... To be the receiver that it is.. with a group of women around me! Mmmmm....
when is it going to happen?