Jeweled anal plug

I really love the look of these. Can you feel them during sex? Any providers have them?
I want one!! Haven't used a plug in awhile, but this type would be the one I would spring for.
I really love the look of these. Can you feel them during sex? Any providers have them? Originally Posted by Mskoda
The stainless steel Swarovski jeweled plugs are great to look at and to experience first hand! My first personal butt plug was a small one of these.

Yes you can feel them during sex in that they make the vaginal canal feel tighter - kinda like a DP for those lucky enough to have experienced that.
They are sexy as hell and yes the medium and large ones can be felt clearly. Change in pressure and vaginal shape, puts just the right touch to the top of the penis in doggie. Just wow. Protip: warm them up first and progress up in size as she relaxes during sex.
I'd love to see a provider in a plug with the furry tail.on it.
I'm such a butt slut, though I am working my way up to larger size plugs. Getting a jeweled plug has been on my to-do for some time. I plan to pick one up in the coming days before I reconnect with a dear friend next week. I do have a fox tail plug, and as much as I love it, sometimes a poofy tail protruding from my ass is not the vibe I'm going for.

And, oh yes! A butt plug can certainly be felt when it's in during vaginal penetration—mind blowing wouldn't even adequately describe the sensation. It sends me into such a state of rapture...
My Goddess makes me wear one 24/4. Purple.....
My Goddess makes me wear one 24/4. Purple..... Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Details!