Daty and CIM

All,

I notice in most reviews I notice that the there is a good possibility of daty. I would love to put daty on my list of activities but I am under the impression that it is as dangerous as bare back sex. The same question with CIM and bbbj.

Am I wrong? Thanks for your input!
Probably quit a bit less dangerous as bbfs, but definitely not risk free.
CFS has a certain risk as well. Safe sex is really just safer sex. If you use HIV as an example concentration in saliva are very small compared to blood. There is no confirmed case of saliva transmission that I know of. That being said if the receiver of oral sex is infected it could be less safe for the giver. But in that case observe your oral hygiene and don't ever go down on anyone if you have cuts,cold sores, blister or inflamed skin in and around your mouth.
Anytime you come into contact with anyone else's fluids, there is a risk of passing on disease/infection, etc. This includes saliva, blood, mucus, etc.

Uncovered oral still does pose a risk, though not as great as uncovered penetration.

You should check out the CDC site or even Planned Parenthood if you would like to educate yourself on the risks involved with each activity.

Engaging in the hobby carries its risks, on several levels.

If one is not prepared to accept those risks as part of the fun, then perhaps it is not the best hobby for you.
Thanks
Choose another hobby. Sometimes it gets messy in here. Victoria said it perfectly.