To Shave or Not to Shave

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I wanted to open a discussion about preferences towards pubic hair: Shaved, Trimmed, or Partial? This pertains to men and women alike.

Personally, I prefer women completely shaved down there. Something about how the lips come together when they stand, giving that cute 'pout' makes me want to get on my knees and worship that shaved slit. A styled bush can also be interesting: I'll never forget Penthouse Pet of the Year Gina La Marca's trademark 'V'.

For the ladies, I wonder what your opinion is about manscaping. While I try to keep jimmy hair free, I move between cleaned up and wild kingdom. Occasionally I have had complaints about stubble. What say you?
Like shaved love waxed
Most the ladies seem to appreciate some manscaping if you want plenty of attention to the under carriage. As for myself I fine with however a lady grooms as long as its clean. After all VARIETY is the spice of life......
i like my guy to at least trim a lil so i can savor they boys too

as for me . im too old to shave every day...but i trim my kitty and i do have a small fuzz patch
Always clean shaved. Makes me look bigger !!!!!
AWe, ERP, afraid they couldn't tell the tree from the forest..LOL!
Shaved seems too young.
I don't like it
The role of hair down there is not needed in the modern world.
Sorry...I don't like the feeling I'm f&$^ing a little girl! Keep it trim..YES...but completely shaven?...Hell to the NO!
Not many "little" girls on this section of the site.
Sorry...I don't like the feeling I'm f&$^ing a little girl! Keep it trim..YES...but completely shaven?...Hell to the NO! Originally Posted by bigkansas1

X2
Is 4,346 the record for posts?
Is 4,346 the record for posts? Originally Posted by Joeblow1983
Not even close - Dallas has him beat by 60,000+!
Not even close - Dallas has him beat by 60,000+! Originally Posted by Best_peter

What!???
Omg!!!!!!!!!?
Hahaha, yes Dallas has been around, and in a very good way!