I've been Hijacked on SkipTheGames!!!!- Don't fall for Scam!!

Please for the love of god!! Do not I mean DO NOT REACH OUT TO A NUMBER FROM SKIP THE GAMES THAT IS NOT MY ACTUAL NUMBER!!!
Brought to my attention that my worshipnjasmin@protonmail.ch STG account has been posting adds in every city and different state with a couple photos of light skinned toned chicks!!
I HAVEN'T LOGGED IN SINCE SEPT 30TH!!

THE ONLY NUMBER TO CONTACT ME IS
913-308-0910
IVE CONTACTED STG BUT MY ADS HAVE BEEN GETTING NEARLY 5000 VIEWS AND I CANT IMAGINE WHAT SOME OF THESE MEN ARE GOING THRU!!!
PLEASE BE SAFE!!! IM SORRY TO ANYONE WHOS GONE THRU TURMOIL!!!
Thanks for info. It’s sad and sickening the amount of scammers and dishonest people out there trying to take advantage of others. I wish we could rid them from the world so the rest of us could go about in peace. It’s really not hard to be a good person.
Thanks for info. It’s sad and sickening the amount of scammers and dishonest people out there trying to take advantage of others. I wish we could rid them from the world so the rest of us could go about in peace. It’s really not hard to be a good person. Originally Posted by GetHerDone
It is sickening!!! Most of us are just looking for a good time and they're are others with ill intentions!
Most people that actually know me know how sweet and down to earth I am! I feel awful for those falling for the scam! I logged back in and see they attempted to post my ads but I had blocked additional adds out of places and reported the previous ones as scams.
I'm sorry ya'll 😔
i had that hapen to me on
private delights

i had guys texting me from alaska and hawaai... somebody hacked passwords and posted many bogus ads

write the support center on the site...good luck sexy