MojoVillage seems worth looking into

I was reading some stuff about Las Vegas and one of the links was to MojoVillage. It's free like Craigslist, but you can post pictures like Backpage (without nudity being censored, it appears). There is a LOT of traffic on it in LasVegas, but zero...zip...nada here.

IMO, Backpage has too much of the business. If Backpage got shut down like Craigslist, then it would really mess things up.
You know a site is classy when one of the adds asks for a female married/ single to give him 1 shot at getting her pregnant!

Not to mention the Greek Creampie special!

Thanks for the site, but I'll only as comedy relief.
There is a LOT of traffic on it in LasVegas, but zero...zip...nada here. Originally Posted by Longermonger
There doesn't seem to be a lot of ads outside of Las Vegas at all. Los Angeles has 12 ads. San Francisco, three. All of Texas has only three ads.

To me, it's no different from any other regional board like Sowet or IndependentGirls or MyRedbook.
Sowet? IndependentGirls? MyRedBook? Hahaha, why did you pick 3 examples that are known for TS girls? I keed, I keed.

Yeah, I see what you mean but those are more like forums (MyRedBook less so). MojoVilliage seems more like a wild west version of Craigslist. It would be a great place for some of our 'bargain' providers to place some x-rated ads for free. That would give them an advantage over the Backpage girls while saving a few bucks.
I didn't know that the PITCH moved to Vegas..