SOOO EXCITED

I am headed to KC in the morning. I generally visit in crown center . I am looking for a nail salon and the best seafood in that area! Seafood and a nice glass of Mascato. YES!!! Then I will ROCK KC for a couple days THANKS OXOX SEXY SYDNEY
Try The Bristol for seafood, in Power and Light, about a mile north of Crown Center; or McCormack & Schmicks on Country Club Plaza, a couple miles south of Crown Center. Google will get you there. Have fun!
Or you can just take the skywalk over to Pierpont's Steak and Seafood in union station. They have an awesome ancho crusted steak too. And parisi cafe has good coffee if you're into the morning boinking and coffee ( referring to another thread).
I am headed to KC in the morning. I generally visit in crown center . I am looking for a nail salon and the best seafood in that area! Seafood and a nice glass of Mascato. YES!!! Then I will ROCK KC for a couple days THANKS OXOX SEXY SYDNEY Originally Posted by sexy sydney
I hear that you "ROCK" wherever and whoever happens to be there when the "SEXY" one rolls through..enjoy your stay.

Or you can just take the skywalk over to Pierpont's Steak and Seafood in union station. They have an awesome ancho crusted steak too. And parisi cafe has good coffee if you're into the morning boinking and coffee ( referring to another thread). Originally Posted by bbwlover
Seriously, I think you two should hook up..I feel good about you kids..
LOL Morning boinking is my favorite- w/coffee. Love visiting KC- But I don't get to hook with any BBW lovers considering I am 5'2 and 110. I would have to put on 50lbs in 2hrs I love a challange but I know my limits lmao OXOX SS
Curse this name!!!

Sydney, I love all women and I really like the 3 pics along the right side of your showcase.
But I like to let the BBWs know they deserve love too. Besides, I'm a big guy ( in a few ways) so the big gals seem to handle me better.

Malwoody, Thanks for the vote of confidence. If it weren't for this being a short and busy week, I'd certainly be up to making this young lady's acquaintance. I mean come on, did you see those boots, that ass and those reviews!?!?!
BBWlover maybe you should change your name to EOLover - equal opportunity lover!
Great Idea.

Mod please make it so.
Geez, man. I think you would get less blow back from using 'Bareback Humper'. Go with that one! SMH, it's just a nickname folks.

News flash: I'm not really a Smut Monkey either...
LOL. I tried to but it was taken. maybe smutmonkey2
?
Great Idea.

Mod please make it so. Originally Posted by bbwlover
A little more in-depth than that if you want to make a name change lol.

Geez, man. I think you would get less blow back from using 'Bareback Humper'. Go with that one! SMH, it's just a nickname folks.

News flash: I'm not really a Smut Monkey either... Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
We I am a Monk... What do you have to say now smart mouth?
[QUOTE=KenMonk;1051922199]A little more in-depth than that if you want to make a name change lol.

Check with our newest Ambassador...he has it down to a science..
Looking up places recomended and Getting ready to ROCK KC. JFTR I think smutmonkeys are cute
[QUOTE=malwoody;1051922249]
A little more in-depth than that if you want to make a name change lol.

Check with our newest Ambassador...he has it down to a science.. Originally Posted by KenMonk

is that just what you, and most likely everyone else will call him now? Kinda like The Captain in How I Met Your Mother, his real name wasn't Captain if I remember right.