Provider Pricing Example 13 - La Vida (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see La Vida?
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=322211

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
There are a number of hot providers in ATX eccie who all provide very high quality sessions at "reasonable rates" YMMV.

Why would a hobbyist wish to take a chance with a provider who has appeared to go off the rails and into deep end? I have no idea who might have been right/wrong or what actually happened during the incident. Don't really care--too much public drama.

I have met the lady in person; and she was very pretty and an engaging conversationalist. She may be the nicest lady in town, but all the recent public drama makes it a pass for me on wanting to see her just right now. Hobbyist are not looking for drama and we mostly wish to keep a low profile. Sorry, I must pass.
BB: spot on !!!
I met her as well, and she is very intriguing and if I had a chance to Hobby since I last saw her (nice lap dance, BTW) would have seen her already ... my bad.
  • gt27
  • 04-08-2017, 11:57 PM
Hmm, can I reply. Looks like a great thriller you have here, Stephen King would be proud. Hey, I got the thriller your book needs, a lady is raped by one of your rapey friends. Oh, I'm sorry, PID already took that story line and ran with it. Gosh darn, I am running out of plot lines for you guys, but I will be back in a couple weeks.

GT
There are a number of hot providers in ATX eccie who all provide very high quality sessions at "reasonable rates" YMMV.

Why would a hobbyist wish to take a chance with a provider who has appeared to go off the rails and into deep end? I have no idea who might have been right/wrong or what actually happened during the incident. Don't really care--too much public drama.

I have met the lady in person; and she was very pretty and an engaging conversationalist. She may be the nicest lady in town, but all the recent public drama makes it a pass for me on wanting to see her just right now.
Hobbyist are not looking for drama and we mostly wish to keep a low profile. Sorry, I must pass. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Hobbyist are not looking for drama and we mostly wish to keep a low profile. Sorry, I must pass. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Hobbyist are not looking for drama and we mostly wish to keep a low profile. Sorry, I must pass. Originally Posted by Most other Members
That is it in a nutshell
Hmm, can I reply. Looks like a great thriller you have here, Stephen King would be proud. Hey, I got the thriller your book needs, a lady is raped by one of your rapey friends. Originally Posted by gt27

What? La Vida is involved in accusing some member of rape? Thanks for mentioning that here... It will certainly influence others over time to know that.
BB: spot on !!!
I met her as well, and she is very intriguing and if I had a chance to Hobby since I last saw her (nice lap dance, BTW) would have seen her already ... my bad. Originally Posted by fun2come
LMFAO