Royal Palace update?

Anyone know Royal Palace been Raided too? Went to JuJuBee saw them closed but royal palace still open.
Anyone know Royal Palace been Raided too? Went to JuJuBee saw them closed but royal palace still open. Originally Posted by WiiYangHui
When? Last I heard and saw, which was last week, Royal Palace was closed.
If this is true, it was as I suspected. Juju was closed, but Royal was not. Makes me wonder what the reasoning behind closing Juju was.
Originally Posted by loveboydodo
Sorry fellas, two different locations being discussed here. Royal Palace is/was located next to Juju off of Denton Dr. Sue is not associated with this location.
If this is true, it was as I suspected. Juju was closed, but Royal was not. Makes me wonder what the reasoning behind closing Juju was. Originally Posted by Copasetic
Juju closed ''voluntarily''.

Note the quotation marks.
Called tonight no answer
So can somebody stop by during business hours and confirm whether they're open or not?

Also, what was up with nobody ever reviewing Royal Palace? I thought it was weird how everybody was writing reviews for Juju before the closure, and there were literally none for Royal Palace when it was right next door.