Encounter: DBL@Kfest Dana/Maya (Get it before Dana leaves)

Date: June 24
Name: Dana @ Kfestival
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/doubles
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: BBBJ, TUMA, TUHA, FUMA, FUHA,CIM, MSOG,shower fun
Hair Length and Color: Both shoulder length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Dana- healthy athletic build. Great T&A Beautiful/HOT!!
Maya- great body, older and attractive
Both have figure
Recommendation: Yes
I agree, a fantastic experience. I will try again when Dana returns. I felt like I was invited into their love fest. I am still spinning a week later.
Did Dana say when she would be back? I know she had told me she likes it here so I’m hoping she is only gone for a few weeks
When is she leaving? I'm back in DFW this week for work and was planning on seeing them.
I think the website says she leaves 7/5. Also told me she likes it here, so hopefully will return.
I saw Dana this morning. I think the website might be wrong. She said this week was her last week, Sunday maybe. But she'll be back. She says she likes it here.
It says 6/30 on the site today. Hope she hurries back.
Went to schedule this morning. Doubles no longer available. :-(
Too bad. Hopefully Dana will be back later this summer while Maya still on watch.
Angel should be back soon, so if Maya leaves and Dana is back she could tag in. I've never been with Maya, but Angel and Dana together might kill a man.
Maya moved to new apartment and is sharing with Lily, so that’s probably the restriction today.
Maya moved to new apartment and is sharing with Lily, so that’s probably the restriction today. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
Is Maya still in the apartment with the big hot tub? Fucking her in the hot tub would be nice