Question - Grooming

Hello Ladies.

I do a lot of grooming myself. Hair, nails, - face scrub, mud mask, peel mask, - eye cream for the wrinkles etc..... - you get the idea.

What is a good face wash that you use to keep your skin looking young and fresh?

Thanks.
I just use plenty of Dove soap on my face and body... I also scrub it with neutrogena. They make one for the morning and 1 for the evening. I use a little cleansing scrubbing pad. This seems to work for me and then I put some pond's cold cream on my face from moisturizer...

M.M.
Thank you MM, I will have to take some time and look into it ma'am. - And Yes I have been called a pretty boy my whole life.

I just use plenty of Dove soap on my face and body... I also scrub it with neutrogena. They make one for the morning and 1 for the evening. I use a little cleansing scrubbing pad. This seems to work for me and then I put some pond's cold cream on my face from moisturizer...

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I use the St Ives apricot scrub
I use that too, - along with a peel and a mud mask each week.
The only brand of shampoo I use is Desert Essence. And I buy my soap from Lush.
Irish Spring and a washcloth with shower tap water just below 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Caress exfoliator
Balls stick to side of my leg so quit.
Clean Cut,

Apologies in advance for not being a lady but I use:

I would be curious if anyone has had any luck with the other Kiehls age defying products.
Using a lot of scrubs on the face can do damage if it's to harsh .
I only us this line ..
Skinmedica .
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
Tns recovery complex
TNS Essential Serum
SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer
The best face wash that I have found contains glycolic acid. Glycolic Acid is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin. Products that contain Glycolic Acid are used often to treat scarring, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. I have been using it for years and have no wrinkles that I can see. See below

Peter Thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Solutions Cleanser
Boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser
Taking a few high protein loads to face might help you!! Gypsy, LBG, MM - Am I wrong about that??

It's not for me
Taking a few high protein loads to face might help you!! Gypsy, LBG, MM - Am I wrong about that??

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I use neutrogena face wash

and CAKE shampoo/conditioner...it leaves yr hair smelling like gingerbread!

Nothing wrong with a pretty boy!! Hell if ya wear a tie,I mist just attack ya and show you w
hat a tie is REALLY made for...lol...kidding!