URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Walzem
Activities: Table shower, FBSM,CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3ish, 120lbs... Very pretty face. Black/Hispanic mix. Luscious lips. Natural D boobs and cute butt. Friendly demeanor, speaks great English.
Recommendation: Yes
Saw black/Hispanic mix and hoped Serena was back. Lia sounds like fun, and I don't think it's savannah, who has amazing huge ass and looks all latina. next time go rested and enjoy
Thanks! Yeah I went back to look at Savannah reviews and realized it probably was not her.
  • Tdam
  • 05-27-2024, 10:05 AM
Called and only Lie and Gina are working…counting down till Savanna, Angel or Serena return
I really hope Serena returns but heard Gina is a hottie spinner
Called and only Lie and Gina are working…counting down till Savanna, Angel or Serena return Originally Posted by Tdam
Is Gina Asian or Hispanic? And if Hispanic would it still be an AMP?����just kidding,but curious.thinking about trying them out this weekend
Is Gina Asian or Hispanic? And if Hispanic would it still be an AMP?����just kidding,but curious.thinking about trying them out this weekend Originally Posted by Cnorm123
Gina is a beautiful little Thai spinner. She is worth the $$ if you can catch her. I saw her once years ago and have been trying to see her again. Very nice little lady.