URL / Website: https://wichita.skipthegames.com/mas...e/682349266250
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Webb and 29th
Activities: Fb massage, HJ.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Decent but very made up in the pics. 5-7 140ish. Turned definite no
Recommendation: No
Moved here from Encounter Reports.
Sorry about that.
You mentioned it in the ROS but I feel you should probably make it clear she tried to blackmail you where everyone can see. I think helping get the word out about bad providers is a good thing
I do believe this is the same person who blackmailed me in Topeka for about the same amount of money. I had no choice but to pay. everyone memorize this phone #. But one number is for the initial contact then a different number is used for the cash app transfer. My mony ended up in CA. The picture was of an attractive redhead but I never saw her or received service. As long as she had my number when I called she went directly to Facebook and found me. Threated with putting the conversation on my business and personal FB page.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.