Real or fake

Been trying to figure out if this one is real or a scam. Searching the phone number comes up clean just haven't seen any reviews.
https://jackson.skipthegames.com/mas...l/496298811488
I'm pretty sure that she used to go by Sensual Shelly a few years ago. I reviewed her back in 2015. She's lost some weight and looks a little different in the pictures than she did when I saw her. I had a good time with her back then but not sure about her now. I bet she's older than 27, in 2015 she advertised that she was 25
She's definitely real. I enjoyed my time with her. Didn't write a review though.
Why did you not write a review to help us all Out?
Well, hopefully she will still be posting for the next couple weeks so that we can get a current review on her.
From the title I mistakenly thought you were seeking our preferences in boobies.

FWIW, a nice set of either is much appreciated by me. Sorry for the thread jack. Hopefully, the lady is question has a nice set.
🤣🤣🤣 Brer, that is the only way this thread could get hijacked, and I agree completely.
She's definitely real. I enjoyed my time with her. Didn't write a review though. Originally Posted by hiddendragon08

I agree with Ghost. How about writing a quick review to help a bunch of brothers out? She looks pretty dang cute.