Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Finally, I have Melannie on top of me....assplay in most forms giving & recieving are fav's of mine. Tongues, toys, strapons, bigger strapons. Usually combined with tease & denial, face sitting, & light bondage. Recently experienced fisting for the first time--it was really hot. It wasn't planned--Just messing around after an hour or so of toy play & Anhelica started with two fingers on my prostate & teasing my cock tip one minute--balls deep the next--30 minutes & a gallon of lube later she was whole hand & knuckles in. Never saw/felt it coming, she went in so gradually-- I did cum buckets-what a feeling.

That was the first time I have ever had a provider tell me thanks--you just made my fantasy....lol. Not certain where I am going to go with fisting, but I think I added a new kink.
yes sounds devine-you have no idea just how royal my kitty is-she deserves the best and always relishes in prostate prizing as a reward for royal treatment Originally Posted by McKayla
This prize, reward and punishment scenario, is a fantasy of mine. I would like to please the lady, knowing my effort and success results in reward- her choice and my lapses,lead to punishment which can be either moderately painful or loss of pleasure for me- again, her choice.

All in fun, but not knowing and bringing her pleasure is a turn on.
  • RoxyG
  • 05-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Strap on, CBT, electrical, smothering...too many to name. I love them all
Holy fuck.... Marry me?? Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
If only you were in Dallas. That is exactly what I'm looking for.
I have quite a few fetishes but recently I got into SPH(small penis humiliation). Its kinda weird, but I get turned on by ladies ridiculing the size of my cock. I also bought a strap on dildo that was big so I could understand the difference to do a girl with a big cock. Its weird and exciting. Im getting butterflies just typing this!

I sent a few PMs to a handful of women to ask them about this, apparently not too many guys are into this. If any of you ladies want to see, I can send a pic. If you live in Austin, all the better! I hope to visit a certain special lady later on this week and hopefully will post a good review!
Face sitting. Love to lick.
Face sitting. Love to lick. Originally Posted by tomdavis999
I luv ya babe!
I love CIM when a girl is massaging the boys with a warming gel , taint play and ass play.....I blow like a chimp every time
Dirty panties....face sitting....there I said it
I always enjoy a hotttt gal who sits on my face and while I eat her, she squirts big time and pees and then more squirting and more peeing etc etc
The girl restrained spread eagle on a bed and blindfolded. Then showing her how much fun electrosex can be when done right on a woman's sensitive parts.
I love having my nipples tortured. Especially red finger nails biting into them.
Face sitting. Love to lick. Originally Posted by tomdavis999
I luv ya babe! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Me to I love it. Did we rehearse this
Me to I love it. Did we rehearse this Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer

damn all these men here who luv facesitting! I am getting so horny!!
I have a bit of a sadism streak in me. I get aroused when causing physical pain and humiliation in men. Not sissy men though. One day I hope to find a true masochist to play with. Yes, I know I'm weird lol.