Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Damn Italian princess that's hot....ever travel to Austin?
So many to choose from... My favorite would probably be her (or more than 1 female) dressing me as a girl and making me go down on her while teasing me about being her 'bitch'. She ends up straddling my face for extended DATY, (and like txcwby6 so elequently described it) grind her mound and juices on my face.
Depending on how comfortable I am with her, I get tied to the bed during the DATY and get teased without release, while she has multi o.
giving prostate play Originally Posted by DallasRain

I think it'd be kinda hard for you to receive 'prostate' play... :P
My fetish is foot worship, especially with pantyhose and/or stockings involved. I am not looking for dom/sub play that much but someone who just likes to have a great foot massage and likes to play. Based upon most of the comments of the lovely ladies on this thread, I really need to move to Texas lol. If anyone of you would travel up to Memphis in the near future, I'll be waiting......
I have an oral fetish. I like to give as much as I like to recieve oral on a sexy clean lady. I also like her to be on her knees when I finish so I can direct the ending to CIM COF or COB....depending on what she likes.

my closest thing to a fetish is "barely there, very light, no support wire, almost sheer " bras.... I Luv 'em!!

super +1 for me
there may be more than you think. the types of fetishes that are catered to may vary, but sometimes it is just as simple as politely asking. Originally Posted by missi hart
+1
I have lots of fetishes I enjoy, but this has always been one of my favorites.

http://xhamster.com/movies/896409/hi..._cum_fuck.html

The Motley Fool
I love all my foot fetish dates. So sexy having a man lick all over my feet among other things that take place. I don't think feet get enough attention so when they do it's amaaazziiinggg.
Yes, Maam, and you're feet should be worshipped along with the rest of you
For me it would have to be A huge Facial. I love the way a woman looks with cum all over her face
For me it would have to be A huge Facial. I love the way a woman looks with cum all over her face Originally Posted by Datsunz
yessssssssssssssssssss
I love tease and denial. The journey and mental torture is imo better than cumming itself.
I have a big oral fetish also. I can lick pussy, ass, toes for hours without reciprocation.
Sometimes I like to be slapped around a little and cussed out during a passionate grudge fuck.
I think I could go on for a while with this subject, let's just say I don't like scat play but I'm up for just about everything else.
I'm another with an oral fixation: I love to lick/suck pussy, ass, toes, and tits. Also gotta have the DFK, too.
My fetish is foot worship, especially with pantyhose and/or stockings involved. I am not looking for dom/sub play that much but someone who just likes to have a great foot massage and likes to play. Based upon most of the comments of the lovely ladies on this thread, I really need to move to Texas lol. If anyone of you would travel up to Memphis in the near future, I'll be waiting...... Originally Posted by chuck0906

yes!!!
Being a very visual person, I love, LOVE panty stuffing. Just something about watching some panties disappear into a soaked pussy. Then watch them slowly reappear. mmmm yummy