Condom broke

At this last AMP I visited, my condom got broke. I never expected that to happen and I never gone bare with anyone. When she saw it, she immediately ask me to wash and I washed with soup within seconds.

She started washing it too. I asked her multiple times that is she was clean and she said "yes". She said that she is more worried and get tested every 2 weeks and later said me to not to worry.

I am kind of shocked right now, bc I always have CBJ and CFS. Do you guys believe that these workers are vigilant about STDs? I will be getting tested myself for 2 weeks now. I really hope she was true.
You've been initiated now into the club of AMPland

All the AMP gals BBFS and are petri dishes of a cornucopia of possible cooties of soup of the man gravy from a multitude of dudes from here and across the world. You are now one with all of them.

Get tested in a few weeks. Watch for a rash or if your pee burns.

It's part of the risk every guy and gal takes on these boards.

Get thicker condoms or re-evaluate your life choices to hobby
With respect to HIV, assuming only Vag penetration. you have nothing to worry about. Indeed, insertive partner is at low risk of HIV even for anal. Less than 1 in 2500 and probably even more rare than that. Biggest risk is herpes, syphillis and warts, clap and minor infections. Be well. I recommend Medhelp and Hunter Handsfield MD to
Calm your nerves. Been there.
I would worry and I would worry a lot. The pumpers on the board advertise BBFS
EVERY second. Each girl fucks 12-15 guys daily. All bbfs.

Good Luck. If I were you. I would worry. I would worth a lot.
Thanks y'all. I went to ER just to get doc recommendations. They said HIV would be least worry about. But that's true I have to now watch for anything else. I am crossing my fingers now.
I hope she was clean bc she was not doing any LFK/LK at all. I was getting CBJ. And she stated she is more worried about all and keep tested every 2 weeks. Other than that I am helpless to myself too.
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2022, 08:14 AM
She was clean, they rinse off really good in-between tricks
  • Brot
  • 09-11-2022, 08:29 AM
There are confidential labs that will run a blood test under an assumed name. No need to have it on your medical records. That is unless, god forbid, the soup was tainted.
Ahem!!!! I said it before and will say it again... He's back!!!! May I suggest everyone take a few minutes and read the OP's post history. Very familiar
What brand of condom were you using? The only brand that I ever had break on me was a Lifestyles. That was over 5 years ago. At the amp you should probably request the lady use some lube. A dry kitty cat will cause the condom to break even if it is not that thin. Most independents will add a little lube without a request if they sense the kitty is a little dry.
Yeah, she did use lube. She bought the condom. I didn't bring this time because earlier one provider complained about lube and taste, so I was like let them use there own then. Bad decision though, I should have got my own.
With respect to HIV, assuming only Vag penetration. you have nothing to worry about. Indeed, insertive partner is at low risk of HIV even for anal. Less than 1 in 2500 and probably even more rare than that. Biggest risk is herpes, syphillis and warts, clap and minor infections. Be well. I recommend Medhelp and Hunter Handsfield MD to
Calm your nerves. Been there. Originally Posted by Manolo93
This is asinine “advice.”
I met a gentleman many years ago who literally told me he had HIV! (I did L1 and wore gloves)
He said that he had started dating a stripper and eventually moved her into his house. After a couple of months she got very sick and ended up in the hospital, with full-blown AIDS. Of course he got tested and came up positive for HIV. He said “it’s more expensive to treat than cancer. It’s the cost that kills you”

So HIV/AIDS is real, and it is here. Be careful.
cheap STD test--fromSherry of DFW 469 986 6335
OPTIONS FOR STD TESTING
1)Here in Dallas we have a STD clinic. It's supported by the Dallas County Health and
Human Services (DCHHS)
.2377 N. Stemmons Freeway Suite 100 214-819-1819

The clinic is in the ground floor of a building right off I35 north of downtown. Near
Dallas Market Hall.
when you call you are left ringing on a line forever-- go down to the building itself
directly. It's a busy place, Two receptionist areas were open. Both speaking through
glass. --ask about getting tested for STD's. The receptionist will ask for drivers
license. -- a clipboard questionnaire to fill out. For employment, write SELF--give cell
phone number only
PAY 20$ FOR THE QUICK TESTING
The quick testing was for HIV/AIDS, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis.
given a numbered ticket --wait 30 minutes --blood drawn for two vials. --given a
specimen cup, sent to the bathroom, and directed to urinate in it. In the bathroom is a
wall cubby to leave sample .
then given a small business card sized appointment reminder which had Test ID number
and direction to call back the following week. On a certain specific day
The same 214-819-1819 --- six days between the date of test and getting the results
back.

2) Nelson-Tebedo Community Clinic off of Cedar Springs offers
FREE Rapid HIV Screening and you can get the results within 30 minutes.

http://www.resourcecenterdallas.org/...?q=hiv-testing
3) You can also go to planned parenthood and they will do testing and they work on a
income reduced scale so you pay what you can afford to pay.
The OP's pecker is going to fall off.
At MASS I will pray for the op.