One person in Chicago decided that lying down and dying was not an option

Armed veteran fights back in Chicago this 4th of July weekend.

http://news.yahoo.com/veteran-concea...031804649.html
  • Seedy
  • 07-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Armed veteran fights back in Chicago this 4th of July weekend.

http://news.yahoo.com/veteran-concea...031804649.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Good for the vet. Too bad he did not kill that entire other group of cocksuckers.
Did the other guy have a concealed carry permit?
Did the other guy have a concealed carry permit? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
From the article, sounds like he didn't need one. He was openly carrying it. Of course, open carry of handguns is illegal in Illinois.
So, a guy legally carrying a weapon fended off an attack by someone illegally carrying a weapon. Hmmm . . .
No gramps the Vet with a CCL was legal the homeowner who was charged with attempted murder was not.
No gramps the Vet with a CCL was legal the homeowner who was charged with attempted murder was not. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Seriously. You really don't know how stupid that statement is? Did you not read my post? Have someone explain it to you, then drink your Bosco and go to bed.

So, a guy legally carrying a weapon fended off an attack by someone illegally carrying a weapon. Hmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sounds correct.
Seriously. You really don't know how stupid that statement is? Did you not read my post? Have someone explain it to you, then drink your Bosco and go to bed.

: Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes I read your post, you sounded so confused (as usual) thought I would help out.
This is why everyone should have a gun
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...8&fr=yfp-t-408
This is why everyone should have a gun
https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...8&fr=yfp-t-408 Originally Posted by Sugardaddy41
Ridiculous. How about letting everyone make their own decisions as to whether or not they should own a gun. You point out one incidence in which a gun was needed and jump immediately to the conclusion that EVERYONE needs a gun. Personally, I would advise anyone working in a convenience store at night to have some sort of firearm close by.
This is why everyone who thinks everyone should have a gun should have a lobotomy...
Ridiculous. How about letting everyone make their own decisions as to whether or not they should own a gun. You point out one incidence in which a gun was needed and jump immediately to the conclusion that EVERYONE needs a gun. Personally, I would advise anyone working in a convenience store at night to have some sort of firearm close by. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Damn! Speed Racer! When you step on your dick, you really step on your dick. How about letting everyone MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS as to whether or not they own a gun. When did you join our side? You have always been on the side of people who don't give people the right to make their own decisions. You have been representing the fascist front of progressivism.

In Chicago or New York they put people in jail for having a gun irregardless of the reason. In Georgia they have a law on the books requiring you to own a gun but there is not penalty if you decide not to. Huge difference.
Damn! Speed Racer! When you step on your dick, you really step on your dick. How about letting everyone MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS as to whether or not they own a gun. When did you join our side? You have always been on the side of people who don't give people the right to make their own decisions. You have been representing the fascist front of progressivism.

In Chicago or New York they put people in jail for having a gun irregardless of the reason. In Georgia they have a law on the books requiring you to own a gun but there is not penalty if you decide not to. Huge difference. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are obviously as stupid as IBanIdiot.

I have ALWAYS said that I support people having the right to have guns in their home, in their car, and on their person (with a CHL, if required). I choose to not own a gun. You choose to own a gun. As long as what you are doing is legal, I am fine with it. Just because I support SOME gun control does not mean I want to ban guns. That is just something that you and many other gun rights advocates can't get through your heads.

And regarding NY and Chicago, once again your statements are ridiculously incorrect. Was the veteran who shot Denzel Mickiel in Chicago in the article you cited put in jail? Hell no because he had a valid CHL and was protecting himself. Same in NY. If you are carrying a gun legally, no problem. When you break the law, problem. If you don't like the law, try to change it or move if it is that important to you.

And if you check back to another thread, it was I who pointed out to you that the law in Nelson or Kennesaw Georgia requiring homeowners to own a handgun could be legally circumvented by those who did not want to do so.

And here's an article that shows requiring everyone to have a handgun doesn't always work.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-to-own-a-gun/
Okay, we're back to denial. (fyi, I own several guns) You are going to deny that you have actively been pushing for more gun legislation. Legislation that in the end has to deny people the right to own a weapon. This is no other way around it.