More of the democratic war on women....

Candidate for office in Virginia is offering a $100,000 for nude photos, proof of sex with vegetables, and does she like to be spanked. His self described target? A 19 year old girl whose crime was posting some hunting pictures on Facebook.

She is very photogenic but hunting (his word) her for photo sharing? Some kind of sick, twisted bastard is this self described liberal democrat.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...loves-to-hunt/
The fact that he is a "self-described Democrat" or a Far Right Tea Bagger has nothing to do with it.

He is an asshole. Both sides have 'em!
offering a $100,000 for nude photos, proof of sex with vegetables, and does she like to be spanked. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She probably "paid" less than that to be able to pose with "the" kill.

JD ... not all women are "victims" ....
Does he plan on paying out that 100k from his campaign donations?

Is Dickinson a serious candidate? He is still running a website, soliciting donations and sharing information about himself and his plans to end the gridlock in Washington, D.C. His Twitter bio also says that he is a candidate.
I blames Obama. So does JDIdiot.

The guy in question is a loony tune.

I guess that makes all Democrats loony tunes, eh, JDIdiot?

So what we have here is ANOTHER LYING HEADLINE.

Please, JDIdiot, prove how this incident is part of a "democratic war on women?"

Lying sack of shit. The entire Idiot family continues to bluster, distort and lie their way through every happy ECCIE day!
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Candidate for office in Virginia is offering a $100,000 for nude photos, proof of sex with vegetables, and does she like to be spanked. His self described target? A 19 year old girl whose crime was posting some hunting pictures on Facebook.

She is very photogenic but hunting (his word) her for photo sharing? Some kind of sick, twisted bastard is this self described liberal democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I doubt his political leanings have anything to do with the issue. He is a nut job PETA type, and that type of wacko does tend to be found more in the left wing fringe--just as skinhead wackos tend to be found more in the right wing fringe. Wackos of any type are dangerous.

But back to the photo: I wonder if many of the RWWs here and in the rest of the world get a bigger erection from looking at her or salivating over the dead cat. What is it about the gun nuts (not the majority of gun owners) who find orgasmic joy in killing something? Deer hunting for food I completely understand. Going after feral pigs that are a danger I get. But to say "Wow, I traveled thousands of miles to slaughter something that I won't eat and wasn't a threat to anyone--look how macho I am!" I don't get it. (And obviously in her case I doubt she claims to be macho.)

I doubt his political leanings have anything to do with the issue. He is a nut job PETA type, and that type of wacko does tend to be found more in the left wing fringe--just as skinhead wackos tend to be found more in the right wing fringe. Wackos of any type are dangerous.

But back to the photo: I wonder if many of the RWWs here and in the rest of the world get a bigger erection from looking at her or salivating over the dead cat. What is it about the gun nuts (not the majority of gun owners) who find orgasmic joy in killing something? Deer hunting for food I completely understand. Going after feral pigs that are a danger I get. But to say "Wow, I traveled thousands of miles to slaughter something that I won't eat and wasn't a threat to anyone--look how macho I am!" I don't get it. (And obviously in her case I doubt she claims to be macho.)
Originally Posted by Old-T
Look, Old-Twerp! NO GUN! So, go screw yourself, Old-Twerp!

On Facebook Ms Jones said: "People try to say that lions will not attack a hippo, rhino or elephant, quite the contrary.

"Lions attack and kill the young of these species.

"Lions that have come in and taken over a pride, not only kick the older lion out, but will also kill all of his cubs so that the lioness will come into heat again.

"Controlling the male lion population is important within large fenced areas like these.

"Funds from a hunt like this goes partially to the government for permits but also to the farm owner as an incentive to keep and raise lions on their property."

She also claimed that not all of the animals she posed with were killed and some were shot with tranquilliser darts.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...os-on-Facebook
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2014, 08:52 AM
IB the Stupid Asshole.

So you are orgasming over a bow & arrow instead. As usually, you get fixated on the minor parts. Let me correct it for you:

But back to the photo: I wonder if many of the RWWs here and in the rest of the world get a bigger erection from looking at her or salivating over the dead cat. What is it about the weapons nuts (not the majority of weapon owners) who find orgasmic joy in killing something? Deer hunting for food I completely understand. Going after feral pigs that are a danger I get. But to say "Wow, I traveled thousands of miles to slaughter something that I won't eat and wasn't a threat to anyone--look how macho I am!" I don't get it. (And obviously in her case I doubt she claims to be macho.)

So now you obviously agree with me, no? Now you consider it a "fair fight"? Now it's OK because the animals probably suffered more because it took longer to die--and people like you REALLY get off when there is pain involved as well as death. Pathetic IBSimpleMind.
IB the Stupid Asshole.

So you are orgasming over a bow & arrow instead. As usually, you get fixated on the minor parts. Let me correct it for you:

But back to the photo: I wonder if many of the RWWs here and in the rest of the world get a bigger erection from looking at her or salivating over the dead cat. What is it about the weapons nuts (not the majority of weapon owners) who find orgasmic joy in killing something? Deer hunting for food I completely understand. Going after feral pigs that are a danger I get. But to say "Wow, I traveled thousands of miles to slaughter something that I won't eat and wasn't a threat to anyone--look how macho I am!" I don't get it. (And obviously in her case I doubt she claims to be macho.)

So now you obviously agree with me, no? Now you consider it a "fair fight"? Now it's OK because the animals probably suffered more because it took longer to die--and people like you REALLY get off when there is pain involved as well as death. Pathetic IBSimpleMind.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Part of what Ms Jones is doing is animal conservation, Old-Twerp -- kinda like the BLM's killing Bundy's hapless cattle to purportedly save the Desert Tortoise, Old-Twerp. But you're just too damn stupid to understand such things, Old-Twerp. Now go screw yourself with a buckeye, Old-Twerp.

I guess that makes all Democrats loony tunes, eh, JDIdiot?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No more than does calling someone who supports smaller governement, strong military and fiscal responsibility a Tea Bagger. Yet you and your buddies do it all the time.
No more than does calling someone ... a Tea Bagger. Yet you and your buddies do it all the time. Originally Posted by boardman
They just fantasize about how they enjoy entertaining themselves.
Part of what Ms Jones is doing is animal conservation, Old-Twerp -- kinda like the BLM's killing Bundy's hapless cattle to purportedly save the Desert Tortoise, Old-Twerp. But you're just too damn stupid to understand such things, Old-Twerp. Now go screw yourself with a buckeye, Old-Twerp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO here is no balls hankering kissing Bundy's balls again, while having sex with nuts.
I don't hear the democratic party repudiating him or Alan Grayson. Remember how everyone couldn't run fast enough away from Todd Akin. The democrats embrace their sexist nutjobs while screaming about a non-existent war on women by the right. There are more conservative women running for office right now than liberal women. How'd that happen?

This young woman is definitely not a victim but our asshole is trying to make her into one. His own langauge of "targeting" and "hunting" would get a conservative raked over the coals by the press and Obama but we hear nothing.
No more than does calling someone who supports smaller governement, strong military and fiscal responsibility a Tea Bagger. Yet you and your buddies do it all the time. Originally Posted by boardman
I DO?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you fucking kidding me? Killing lions is conserving them?

IBIdiot. APTLY NAMED.