THANK YOU

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank tradermac75 for his review.I had a blast with this naughty gent!
xoBBxo
Hi,

That's great to hear....he is a good guy! Matter of fact, they have a lot of good guys (good lovers) in Corpus!

Sincerely,
Wet
Yes, he is one of the good guys but he is from the RGV.
That was definitely a unique experience for me too, Brooklyn! Thank you for humoring my unusual request. It was nice to have something different from the usual GFE.
interesting!
Before any of you without access to the ROS to my review think there was something seriously bizarre going on, I think I had better explain a little:

I asked Hazel to set up an appointment for me with somebody I haven't met before for a BNG. I was blindfolded by Hazel and laid on the bed waiting for the mystery girl (Hazel had actually suggested the blindfold, but I was already considering it also). I only took off my blindfold near the end when I finally saw Brooklyn at "work". Only after we were done with bcd activities did Brooklyn and I introduced ourselves.

The blindfold definitely did increase my anticipation and sensation of everything Brooklyn was doing (and she was quite skilled...). I enjoyed the session quite a bit, and I think I'll request some other anonymous, blindfolded activities in the future. I don't think it's that kinky, but you all may disagree.
Oh yeah, I read that one. Sounds exciting...

Good job Brooklyn
LOL!!! Nice Trader, Im more of the blindfolder then the blindfoldee. Just my taste. But awesome, thats why blindfolds, that whole glory hole thing, even anonymous stuff is such a fetish, control is sexy... Sounds like Hazel needs some of that praise too.
I would just like for Hazel to blindfold me and do as she pleases!