Sad goodbyes to my friends-moving to Texas

To all my friends that I have made, I've appreciated my visits and getting to know you. It's time for me to move back to Texas, I'll be in the Fort Worth/Irving area. I'll probably keep my same number and email address but will change my name to Redhot. I'm also listed under OH2 as Redhot.

Love ya
So sorry you feel sad about moving.

As a military brat and active duty member for like 55 years or so before retiring, family moves counted in excess of 24 or 25 and included many cities in Texas, the South, West Coast, East Coast, overseas on several continents, and ...

even with language barriers, us kids and we adults never had any issues making new friends on multiple levels, even when we exited Oklahoma (Fort Sill) and landed in Texas (Fort Bliss and Fort Sam and Fort Hood) and Corpus Christi, Austin, San Antonio, DFW and maybe a couple of multi-stops (OK, more than a couple!) in between.

Always making friends started with kids in civilian schools (sometimes DODDS "military brat academies" but then in local language schools and communities.

Texans usually welcome everyone with open arms and abrazos!

Big smiles! Howdies! and mornin' y'all's.

So you will no doubt feel at home and if you miss cajun cookin' there might well be some local acceptable substitutes right char in Tejas, maybe even inf Fort Worth!

Best of luck and a very smoooooth move!