Vanessa DDD

Vanessa text me this morning and asked me for a ride........she got a hotel room near wolf road for the next two days and says she is horny as fuck and looking for dick............so I picked her up and brought her to the hotel and got a quickie from her for the ride..........reach out to her boys, like I said she is DTF. Her number: 518 847 1851
Thank you babe!!!!
Like I said he likes.to lie. He bought me the room.....was pissed he only got a quickie (when I said he could come back)....so then he acts like a 5 year old and.puts me on blast.

Moderators...I'm curious...can the guys just blast girls in reviews for anything...things that aren't even reviews?? It seems like the men can write anything in the review and it never gets taken down.

I had texts and proof and everything... but they still keep it up.

Plus some of the guys are writing about illegal topics and it takes the mods forever to remove it.

It's not fair to the women that men can totally put them on blast and it's ok.

Wtf would it take for a review to be removed??

I'm curious.
this is male dominated post here Vanessa....so basically do you want some cheese with that wine
...I'm curious...can the guys just blast girls in reviews for anything...things that aren't even reviews?? ...I'm curious. Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Sorry V, we can write just about anything we want as long as it doesn't violate one of the "nuclear" rules. To tell you the truth, half the stuff in these reviews are lies and I usually don't believe the other half...butt, it is all we have. Such is the life we chose...
this is male dominated post here Vanessa....so basically do you want some cheese with that wine Originally Posted by Funtimes44
No but I'll have more wine.
Sorry V, we can write just about anything we want as long as it doesn't violate one of the "nuclear" rules. To tell you the truth, half the stuff in these reviews are lies and I usually don't believe the other half...butt, it is all we have. Such is the life we chose... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Thanks for an actual helpful reply. I understand what you are saying.
straight to the vodka for me. I wonder if I can get on liver transplant list for future use lol..can drink bubbly wine
straight to the vodka for me. I wonder if I can get on liver transplant list for future use lol..can drink bubbly wine Originally Posted by Funtimes44

Sign me up too
Lol ��
Vanessa - For what it is worth, a negative comment or review doesn’t deter me if the body of work (No pun intended!) as a whole is positive. I think most people share that sentiment. There are false reviews; There are occasional bad reviews of a good provider because ymmv is a major part of this hobby; Everyone has an off day; Every review could potentially be a false one; Every comment could have an agenda, Etc.
Reviews of guys popping out of closets get my attention, and so does negative review after negative review. neither of these apply to you. My two cents.
Now that I think of it, I really should see you again at some point.
Vanessa - For what it is worth, a negative comment or review doesn’t deter me if the body of work (No pun intended!) as a whole is positive. I think most people share that sentiment. There are false reviews; There are occasional bad reviews of a good provider because ymmv is a major part of this hobby; Everyone has an off day; Every review could potentially be a false one; Every comment could have an agenda, Etc.
Reviews of guys popping out of closets get my attention, and so does negative review after negative review. neither of these apply to you. My two cents.
Now that I think of it, I really should see you again at some point. Originally Posted by Snood273
Yes you should!