Sarah Summers

I see Sarah Summers just posted on STG. Anyone have an info if she’s back
Shes back ,she text me and said she was in Schenectady, stockade area.havent seen her but she sent a nice tempting photo
Nice! Thanks, I just hit her up... hope she’s around... had some fu. times w her...
Has anybody seen her since she posted. Or was there another reason she posted
Another reason??
Just speculation on my part, but others may know what I may be referring to. Not going to say what the other reason may be
I have been interested in seeing her for sometime, but have never had the pleasure. Now that she is back in the area, this may be another rare opportunity. However, comments like that give me reason to hesitate.

I see this mainly as an information-sharing board, to help those of us in the hobby make informed decisions. Not sharing potentially helpful information defeats that purpose.

I understand there are certain topics that are discouraged for reasons of protecting providers, but is there any other way the "topic of speculation" can be shared? via PM, for example?
Can someone share the link of her ad or shar contact info. Heard a great deal about her. def wanna see her befor she is gone. Thanks guys!