Dilemma

Alyssa and Talia
Or
Skye
Or
Sarah Summers

All are options currently but $$ is a factor. Obviously all of them but what to choose. Is the duo worth it?
Are the duos really worth it? I mean do the girls actually play,69 fiv,fia and enjoy each other? Never had 2 so just curious.also consider Vic518 with her friend scarlett
I prefer to disappoint women one at a time...sigh...
Multiple reviews of Brooke and her friend (the name escapes me) being super into each other during duos. Dato included. Hot dayum!
Are the duos really worth it? I mean do the girls actually play,69 fiv,fia and enjoy each other? Never had 2 so just curious.also consider Vic518 with her friend scarlett Originally Posted by Scoot642
This is completely dependent on the ladies you choose.

I know for a while that Kira was offering duos w Alyssa Reign & I happen to know that they are bi & fully interactive.

On rare occasions, my girlfriend Scarlett Fever will join me in Albany.... or bestie, Sasha Cielo will join me in Albany. I’ve been playing w Scarlett for 2.5 years & Sasha for over 1 year, and we are more than happy to tag team & focus on you, or get frisky with each other.

In my opinion, the most important component to a duo is the chemistry between the ladies. If they’re genuinely into each other, it should be good.