URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...bie-27227.html
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Office Building just north of LBJ on DNT
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, CFSB
Hair Length and Color: Black and down to base of her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rubie is around 5'2" with jet balck hair that is straight and to her very low back. A hard body build with small C cup MM breasts and a 100% Colombian ass that is just perfect in my world. Her build is slim without an ounce of fat anywhere. Face is a 8/10 in my book and the image I would say that is 100% her is first one on her ad sitting by the pool facing viewer in pink suit playing with her hair.
Recommendation: Yes
Is that the correct phone number? Her ad has (469) 813-5289.
Is that the correct phone number? Her ad has (469) 813-5289. Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan
My mistake. I must have had multiple windows open and copied the wrong one writing the review.
Did she allow DATY???
Did she allow DATY??? Originally Posted by 777guy

I have read that she really likes it but I did not try on my encounter. Personal preference that day.
300 for these activities, a big NO, I mean you have much better options in some case you get beautiful Latina for 200 with FS.
300 for these activities, a big NO, I mean you have much better options in some case you get beautiful Latina for 200 with FS. Originally Posted by prince_c3

I enjoyed myself so I really don't give a fuck what you think. When I filled in the recommendation, it did not ask what prince dickhead would think.