I Am New Here Need Help

Hey My name is Kassey Kardash and I was wondering how many reviews do I have to have an order to be able to build a showcase and to create a p411 account if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated thanks
I think it is two reviews but its been a while so things may have changed

Getting verified is a bitch but well worth it in the end

Just beware of the guys that prey on new ladies here on eccie, they will try to talk you into free or heavily discounted sessions to get the reviews you need in order to be verified.

Offering a small review discount say 20bucks off or a half hour of extra time sometimes helps

Welcome to eccie
Hi welcome to eccie.

Jules gave great advice and it is so true, some men prey on newbies so stick to your guns.

You will be in the swing of things before you know it.

:-)
I see that you already have 1 review from a well know guy. Hopefully that's enough. Also if you have any other well know providers on here that know you they can vouch for you as well. Hang in there and soon you will have everything up.:-). I see the review was just wrote yesterday. Give it time for them to approve it and then you will be good
Thanks, ladies!! So much for my offering to write a great review for free sex! Dammit!!! And I bet she would have fallen for it. Lmfao!!
Thanks, ladies!! So much for my offering to write a great review for free sex! Dammit!!! And I bet she would have fallen for it. Lmfao!! Originally Posted by Phrodo

It really happens, one of the former and now banned top reviewers on the site even went as far posing as another provider giving advice. She/he would befriend the new ladies and suggest the provider see one of the "top reviewers" (him) for free and since he was such a "respected member" eccie would go ahead and verify off of his review alone.

I fell for it, i just dont want anyone else to become a victim like i did.

Im sure he is back under a new handle
@Jules J, I can see a guy doing just what you were talking about. I have seen a couple of newbies and the motivation to get verified makes them try real hard to give a good session. That is the bonus in seeing a newbie as far as I am concerned. Honestly, a $20 discount means nothing, but extra time is really nice. With all the multiple handle, drama BS, I can see how a lot of the ladies on here could get really jaded. And that makes the hobby too much like a real job for the guys and girls on here. This place can be as friendly and nice as we, the members, all make it. Or it can be filled with drama and bullshit.

My advice. Don't feed the Trolls! (I have been guilty of this) And avoid the obvious scammers and drama queens on here.

To the OP, Jules gave you good advice. I read your 1st review and it was pretty favorable. Just keep doing what you are doing.
It really happens, one of the former and now banned top reviewers on the site even went as far posing as another provider giving advice. She/he would befriend the new ladies and suggest the provider see one of the "top reviewers" (him) for free and since he was such a "respected member" eccie would go ahead and verify off of his review alone.

I fell for it, i just dont want anyone else to become a victim like i did.

Im sure he is back under a new handle Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Daaaaamn! Now that is a scheme right there. That is is a dude with too much free time on his hands to be able to sit and think that up! Smh
Daaaaamn! Now that is a scheme right there. That is is a dude with too much free time on his hands to be able to sit and think that up! Smh Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I was thinking the same thing. If he used that time and effort to work productively, he wouldn't need free sessions.
  • Skout
  • 06-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Just beware of the guys that prey on new ladies here on eccie, they will try to talk you into free or heavily discounted sessions to get the reviews you need in order to be verified. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That's a shame. Such behavior is truly selfish. The provider needs the review for verification and clients rely on reviews to make informed decisions. Those men are cheating both the provider and the rest of us all in the name of getting something for nothing. Pathetic.

Personally, I don't accept discounts when seeing a new provider. I'd much rather pay her asking rate and avoid the obligation to write a favorable review that is less than honest. Fortunately, I haven't had to write an unfavorable review so far. Knock on wood.
Daaaaamn! Now that is a scheme right there. That is is a dude with too much free time on his hands to be able to sit and think that up! Smh Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
all the time. There are so many ladies out there with stories to tell and bits of information to share that could help prevent this or at least give the new ladies insight to what tricks (that's an apt word) await them.
Who is said now-banned member? Or is it against the rules to say?
Yep. I like to see to see the ladies give the new girls pointers to help keep them safe. Keep it up girls. Yall are cool as the other side of the pillow.
sorry double post
Who is said now-banned member? Or is it against the rules to say? Originally Posted by TinMan
im not sure, but if you go back to my first review it should still be there