Up selling

Ok I got a question about up selling, I have a few friends that play in the NFL and two of them have a famous face and the other one don't, but they always tell me that every time they try hobby the provider always try to up sell them because of who they are.

One lady he told me even went as far as to saying that she is not going to sleep with a NFL player for the same rate sorry. So is that fair or not, because my personal opinion about this is that when He and I go to Mc' Donald's to get something to eat, when we walk in and the people say oh hey!! Look who it is they don't then turn around and say oh we sorry your #2 will be more than his meaning myself because you can afford to pay more.

So why would a lady do this if she has set posted rates for all
Just curious to read your feedback. Thanks ladies and Gents
Wow is Romo already tired of that hot blond wife of his?
Wow! Some women are greedy as hell. But you make a great point. Tell them to join p411 and if they try to pull that crap there report it to Gina. Interesting topic.
Well, duh. Of course that's crap.
But so is comparing it to McDonalds.
Wow is Romo already tired of that hot blond wife of his? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lol I think he's just looking to be trained on how to bang her better. Just some touch up pointers. Good for him to seek professional help.
Pretty messed up. He's obviously seeing the wrong providers.
I hope your friends find nice providers that enjoy their company and not just the money. I do not upsell and it does not matter to me what job you have or if you are the richest man in the world I would not charge you more.
That's funny boltfan
Will do love and I will tell them Ms Jessica Jade
Well, duh. Of course that's crap.
But so is comparing it to McDonalds. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Ok well as long as you see it as being not fair thanks.
Pretty messed up. He's obviously seeing the wrong providers. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That is what I told them so I agree.
Where is he finding all of these sports-minded providers? LOL!

I know there are SOME, but none of the ladies in my life would know those guys from Adam.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Um... maybe he should be looking at providers in a higher bracket that already charge a different fee for the discretion. I seriously wouldn't trust my career on a100$ backpage gal if I was an nfl player.
Um... maybe he should be looking at providers in a higher bracket that already charge a different fee for the discretion. I seriously wouldn't trust my career on a100$ backpage gal if I was an nfl player. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Oh no love most definitely not backpage most are all like $500 and up an hour,but they say when some ladies get to their hotel and see who they are they say they can't do it for their normal rate. So he ask how much and they say $1500 or more sometimes lol,But it's cool they have learn for the most part plus I been there and done that as well. I know the feeling and how they can see it as not being fair and I just thought since I don't play any more let me ask that question and just see what people thought and I thank all for your feedback and I respect all views about the topic thanks. Be safe
Funny thread. I know if I was a well recognized NFL player, I would love for my friend SexyKevin, who joined this site 2 days ago, to start a thread about how hookers are charging me more because they know how much money I make. Definitely sounds logical to me.

Welcome wagon chicks, good luck. Sexykevin knows some ballers who can make you rich. Unfortunately, you will never meet them.

Why would a famous NFL player(s) have a friend like this? I'm not even famous and my friends would keep my business private. Not to mention that most guys definitely keep this part of their life to themselves, let alone complaining to Sexykevin about upsells while making millions. Athletes don't complain about spending money. That's why they are usually broke within ten years after making millions.

Again, funny thread.