pics of AMP girls?

just curious...have any of you been allowed to take any pics/vids of any of the girls you've see at any of the AMPs you've visited? I have always been intrigued by AMPs, but have never pulled the trigger. Honestly, I usually do my homework on providers, and will only see the ones I can get a good look at. Some blur out their faces. I understand why in some cases. However, I never see pics or vids of the AMP girls. I'm sure most are hot as hell, but I wanna know what I'm getting into(no pun intended). Especially since AMPs are nonexistent in the Arlington/Ft Worth area. It's a bit of a drive to Dallas. But I'm only interested in the AMP providers who are willing to provide to the fullest level. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I've used some AMP and Provider pics (one really graphic cocksucking vid) provided to me by clients to gain full custody of their children and/or increase the bereaved spouse's support payments. I've said it before..unless you're single it's never a good idea to have pics/vids like this in your possession.
Occasionally you will see a picture but it is pretty rare.
You have premium access so the reviews will give a pretty good idea of who 'are willing to provide to the fullest level'
The only thing missing is what they look like. That part of the reviews gets muddy. I am less concerned about looks than level of service.