A SUDDEN "NO" REVIEW BY SOMEONE I CAN'T RECALL, WITH A LADY I HAVENT PLAYED WITH SINCE 2013 *HELP PLEASE*

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1079488
I noticed this review popped up today about 1pm..
There's a few issues I have with it
*he said "earlier this yr" (I didn't think you could write a review so old?)
*I have not played nor spoke with this lady "Mariah Cherry" since last yr, before xmas.
*why wait sooo long to post this "no"
Now do not get me wrong, I KNOW I can not be every mans cup of tea... but this just doesn't add up to me?
I think it's funny I have not had any issues with the happiness with the friends I meet!
In fact I have 3 VERY recent reviews, from the past few days that are great reviews and this comes up out of no where.
How do I know "he" even remembers the date/session correctly?
REMEMBER she is no longer a provider and I haven't been with her since last yr?
I am not sure where or if I should even report this to mods! Just wanted to put in my .02
ANYONE who knows me...knows very well who I play with...as it is advertised
Should I go back and pull up the LAST ad with her in it?
I'd you know for certain you haven't played with her since X date you could RTM the review. All things considered it likely won't hurt you.
A review can be written for when ever. No PA credit if more than 30 days ago. not sure why someone would wait so long. Makes the review highly suspect.
thanks for letting me vent. I'm SURE it's no big deal but I am not the type of girl to sit back and bite my tongue especially with MY name on it
xoxo
Go ahead and vent sweetheart! The faster you get it off your chest the easier it is to move on!
Jim

thanks for letting me vent. I'm SURE it's no big deal but I am not the type of girl to sit back and bite my tongue especially with MY name on it
xoxo Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
You can just call me and Vent. Trust me it will not hurt you . A good friend from aspd once told me and press is good press. Remember that.
I wouldn't worry Lacey. You have so many good reviews no one will care about one bad review. Especially one as strange as that one. We all know your amazing
Shit, Lacey! You're gonna be just fine. I saw you myself this week and KNOW that you are a 'go-getter' in the bedroom.

By his own admission, he's old and the appointment took place long ago. Perhaps he remembers things differently now? Either way, keep doing what you're doing.

See you soon!
When even people that haven't seen you chime in to call out bullshit, you know you're ok.

I'd say you're definitely ok.
Yeah i wouldn't sweat it...even if the things played out in the review the way he stated it didn't warrant YOU getting a no....maybe her for her inexperience. I've never seen you but your reputation on Eccie would make me question the review.
Thank you guys for the support, it feels great to know I have people to back me up, yall are too kind.
Tara ima have to take you up on that, but maybe over coffee.
Sw, you're too kind can't wait to play longer where I can suck you dry
I really do appreciate the support
Jim, you're always a sweetheart to me
Ravasher, chaataca, texasboi.... muah
Wow! I'm a 'nice guy' and SW gets to be 'sucked dry'.
I guess that SW higher on the sucking order than I am??

No problemo Angel!
Jim

Thank you guys for the support, it feels great to know I have people to back me up, yall are too kind.
Ravasher, chaataca, texasboi.... muah Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
Ravasher, chaataca, texasboi.... muah Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey
:-)
Lol jim you know better its an "inside' thing.
You know ill suck you dry any day
I know Angel! You did a good 'job' of it once...and I'm sure that you'll be able to do it again!

Lol jim you know better its an "inside' thing.
You know ill suck you dry any day Originally Posted by Angel Eyes Lacey