When Pre-Booking via PM Jeopordizes an Appointment

When Provider Phone Number is Listed and texts are welcome:

A) When its 10am yet you seek an appointment at 10:30am
B)Wanting to meet within an hour to catch a "special"

Just a word of advice for the happy hobbyist wanting to meet a provider like, immediately LOL. If the number is listed , chances are the provider knows this, and has it as convenience for the last minute hobbyist.

I think we all as providers have guys wanting to have had an appointment at 12pm but, after ending the office 9-5 and finally able to see inbox, we are too late, 12 noon was hours ago and both parties lose.

And I am sure gents get tired of waiting for a response, missing the special, and possibly "openings". Small mistakes like this shouldn't jeopardize your cock in the wet mouth of your desired provider.

In a nutshell,call or text for the impromptu nut.
Couldn't have said it better. I agree 100%. Thanks Eva! Now then, back to the lake
Couldn't have said it better. I agree 100%. Thanks Eva! Now then, back to the lake Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Thanks, just a tip....I know the whole pre- booking subject has been discussed, but tthere's always exceptions to any rule.

Any gents experience this? No fun to not knock one off a TDL due to pm correspondence.