dallas safe hotels

am looking for dallas safe hotels.
please pm or email me
I'm still relatively new to this, but most folks seem to recommend the Galleria area and the Market Center area. (Though I just read something suggesting that the Sheraton by the Galleria wouldn't be a good choice because of the setup). I've seen folks visit providers at Plano, but that's far from me, so I really don't know much about it.

Dallas is a big area, so if you're here for several days or over a week, it might be worth checking out two or three different areas. From my time lurking on the boards, it seems like many hobbyists don't stray too far from their home turf.
There is an area some of us call "Hooker Haven", the 635/75/Coit area. Many Hobbiests will stear clear of seeing a gal staying at the hotels in that intersection due to LE, Pimps, Dealers, etc. these hotels at so close together and so many eyes watching. The girls stay there because they are cheap hotels.

Same in Ft Worth at 820 & Beach St. Lots of inexpensive hotels all grouped together used by gals who stay in Ft Worth. Same issue, Pimps, LE, dealers.