Cash Apps versus Cash?

Apologies, I havent hobbied in a while. I have been approached on social media with a request for venmo/paypal/etc. Is this the new normal?
It appears there are some that are attempting to get your money, and then most times, fail to deliver.

You've been on ECCIE for over 10 years. Think about everything you've ever read and try to recall ONE hobbyist who proclaimed paying in advance was a great idea.

Compare that recollection to all of the train wreck threads about guys losing money trying to play Captain Save-a-ho.
Apologies, I havent hobbied in a while. I have been approached on social media with a request for venmo/paypal/etc. Is this the new normal? Originally Posted by talltxn21
No, this is a way to get personal information.
Apologies, I havent hobbied in a while. I have been approached on social media with a request for venmo/paypal/etc. Is this the new normal? Originally Posted by talltxn21
nope, it's just the latest in a long line of techniques *some* providers use to get as much cash as they can w/out having to do anything!!

if you want to use cashapp to give her her cumsulting fee, do it when you get into her incall.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2020, 11:19 PM
IDK about y'all but I don't have any PII associated with my Cash App... Still never use it for appointments/prepay, though.
CASH is safest for both girl and guy-at the actual time you meet
-no paper or computer or credit card trail--
PRIVACY is the most important thing in this game...
Cash App baby! Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay. Love them all!!
Escrow.com

"...Protecting both buyers and sellers
Using escrow, buyers get to inspect the goods or services before accepting them, protecting the buyer. Likewise, sellers are protected from counterparty risk by no chargeback, ever...."
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2020, 02:28 PM
Cash App baby! Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay. Love them all!! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
All these are the new scam ways to not deliver in the hobby, this is a P4P gig, not send me $ now and I might deliver later