Hey Ladies! I Remembered That Butt Plugs Suck and It’s A Hard Pass For Me. Anyway, Would Any of You GOOD LOOKING Ladies Want to be in a Rap Video? It Pays!!

I did one last weekend. Totally professional and took less than 2 hours. You should do it!!!
Also can you be super nice and chill? I think it’s cool to do videos and if you embarrass me I will embarrass you....so be the most super bad ass bitch they ever met and maybe it could be a good opportunity. It’s all legit so any questions can be answered easily via PM.
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Who's the D-list rappers? I know it wasn't Jay Z, Drake or lil wayne
  • slap
  • 06-09-2020, 08:54 PM
Who's the D-list rappers? I know it wasn't Jay Z, Drake or lil wayne Originally Posted by BLM69
Lil’ Talent
Lil Known
Who In the hell has any desire to see a lady that thinks she’s a bad ass? If that is what you are after just cruise the streets
Lil Talent, Known & Money

Come on guys. You have never heard of him? He tried to sell me his CD at 7 Eleven last week.
I think I saw a guy filming a music video at Bliss once.
Does he moonlight as your pimp?
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2020, 11:17 AM
These artists that do make it are the biggest tricks in the game, they usually trick with the gold diggers on IG, it will cost them a grip to get some quality P.
You guys have nothing better to do? If you really knew something you would know Morgan has no pimp, Morgan is a pimp...not right now of course.

It doesn't matter that its local rappers and the videos will probably be kinda cheesy. Its fun and there is no sex involved at all.

10,000 posts? Really dude? You need to get a fucking life.
I cruise the streets in my convertible and I am a bad ass before and after. You motherfuckers need to learn some respect. I'm not scared of you. No matter what you say my phone will always ring and when I'm not getting paid for something I love doing anyway, I'm having fun with my real life friends. I'm out I got shit to do.

Lil Known
Who In the hell has any desire to see a lady that thinks she’s a bad ass? If that is what you are after just cruise the streets Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
  • BLM69
  • 06-15-2020, 02:44 PM
I cruise the streets in my convertible and I am a bad ass before and after. You motherfuckers need to learn some respect. I'm not scared of you. No matter what you say my phone will always ring and when I'm not getting paid for something I love doing anyway, I'm having fun with my real life friends. I'm out I got shit to do. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
We have a angry hooker people, You need to step your game wayyyy up to be a bad bitch, sucking old fat hairy dudes isn't exactly rolling with the A, B or C list celebrities. You keep having fun and doing you boo
I cruise the streets in my convertible and I am a bad ass before and after. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
That was funny. I always find women with delusions of grandeur to be comical. An older average looking hooker with that attitude is even more comical. Thanks for the laugh.