GREEK GODDESS

so I moved to Grand prairie, tx. what do y'all think? too far from the city?
With your body....traffic jams all the way to Grand Prairie. It might take advanced scheduling but I’m sure it’s worth it.
Grand Prairie is a perfect location from I am. I live in Ft Worth.
Just don't schedule outcall. If you do and have a bad time, she'll show back up the next day and make a scene
so I moved to Grand prairie, tx. what do y'all think? too far from the city? Originally Posted by sophieleediax

I don't think you moved far enough away. Try moving to Billings, Montana.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...e-of-Sophielee
Damn. I guess I missed something.
Grand Prairie works for me !!!!
Damn. I guess I missed something. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Yeaaaahh
so I moved to Grand prairie, tx. what do y'all think? too far from the city? Originally Posted by sophieleediax
as long as you don't stray from Athens, it's all good
So SophieLee showed up to my home because of a bad review. I would stay away from this one she’s BSC. Nor worth the hassle of having to move.
SophieLee. Surely you know this is a major violation that could have quickly unraveled. Being BSC is infinitely better in bed but you went to the dude’s house the next day? I’ve never seen you (and probably will pass now) but according to your pics and other reviews you are definitely a hot provider. Rather than ignore the issue why not come clean and give the mongers some assurance it will not happen again. No discounts. No groveling. Just don’t freak people out.

Every provider has fucked up at some point. Maybe not this bad but not every provider is this hot either.

And for everyone who wants to flame me I just understand Latina’s better than most. The hotter they get the more crazy they act sometimes. If you can avoid getting your eyes scratched out it’s usually very rewarding.
Wow!! She must be really "BSC" to show up to someone's residence the next day causing a scene and drama....OMG!!!😯😮😯

Read this:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2720113
She has 13 Reviews, 12 yes, and 1 no. The most recent the no, but no mention of saggy tits in any of the other reviews.

Hummmmmm . . . .
She has 13 Reviews, 12 yes, and 1 no. The most recent the no, but no mention of saggy tits in any of the other reviews.

Hummmmmm . . . . Originally Posted by Let's Go!
She recently had her implants removed which she did not disclose to me until we met in person (she took her shirt off). Look at the dates of her reviews WK, only 2 reviews from this year including the one I wrote today.