You fuckers better read

Staff Edit - Remove Link Revealing Real Life Info - Biomed1
This lady saw 7 people a day and the last 5 years is documented in fine detail.

Guys if you saw Sweet Bunny the feds know. They have your p411 ID’s, your phone number, email address, EVERY SINGLE THING. They have her entire schedule printed out for the last 5 years. They know which provider vouched for who. They know if she sucked your dick at 10:30am March 1,2015.

I recognized many of y’all’s eccie handles, which are paired with your phone number and email.

@normalguy21 she is NOT doing life. Yes she received multiple sentences, but each one said it is concurrent which means she will serve time on each one at the same time. If she had 10 sentences of 15 years she would still only do 15. If they ran the charges as “stacked” then she would have 150 years. With good behavior she will be out in 13 years. It is possible to only serve 85% on federal charges.

So sad, she obviously was really trying to support her child and family and was also trying her best to live a normal life.

Kudos to you for visiting her in jail!!!! That’s real stand up of you and I’m sure it means the world to her.
This lady saw 7 people a day and the last 5 years is documented in fine detail.

Guys if you saw Sweet Bunny the feds know. They have your p411 ID’s, your phone number, email address, EVERY SINGLE THING. They have her entire schedule printed out for the last 5 years. They know which provider vouched for who. They know if she sucked your dick at 10:30am March 1,2015.

I recognized many of y’all’s eccie handles, which are paired with your phone number and email.

@normalguy21 she is NOT doing life. Yes she received multiple sentences, but each one said it is concurrent which means she will serve time on each one at the same time. If she had 10 sentences of 15 years she would still only do 15. If they ran the charges as “stacked” then she would have 150 years. With good behavior she will be out in 13 years. It is possible to only serve 85% on federal charges.

So sad, she obviously was really trying to support her child and family and was also trying her best to live a normal life.

Kudos to you for visiting her in jail!!!! That’s real stand up of you and I’m sure it means the world to her. Originally Posted by Ssjdawg
I have not been to the penitentiary yet to see her before she quit and before she was married again matter of fact the last time I saw her ,
She flung open the door and says [ Baby you still no wife? You still no girlfriend ? You move to chang mai with me baby I retire soon ,
I said out of all the people you know and see your asking me?
She replied Baby you not lie to see me you dont have to lie to wife , you not lie to children , girlfriend , you always bring me gift and treat me like real person , yes I give you my real info and you come move to chang mai baby ?
I would get lost in her eyes for hours just talking back and forth .
I just dont see her doing all of what the government is saying she did directing others into sex slavery.

I can see her going down on some good pussy and encouraging that way though
One major point of note is that the key players are NOT currently listed as being in custody. This likely means that they are most likely fully cooperating government witnesses and have been placed in the witness protection program, or they are currently working as government informants in some capacity.
Don't forget your tinfoil hat
Then where is she? Awaiting transfer or already in the poky?
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2020, 01:24 PM
Don't forget your tinfoil hat Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I got the perfect whore for this guy, a match made in heaven
@normalguy21 I don’t look at it as directing them to sex slavery. In my mind these ladies are happy to work off a $10,000 debt for a better life for their family. I doubt anyone is getting their arm twisted. They were probably grateful to her for helping them.

@funmonday it appears she is already in the poky since she was sentenced.
Not that I care but according to the Federal Board of Prisons or BOP she is not in custody. Maybe the system has yet to update

Race:
Asian
Sex:
Female
NOT IN BOP CUSTODY
Release Date: UNKNOWN
I didn't read through all that, or catch anything before it was deleted. But, in general, most people are held in state county jails while cases are going on, most have federal adjacent units/facilities. Most transfers and handling is done by the applicable state, while awaiting final federal disposition, in cooperation with US Marshals jurisdiction.

You'd be surprised what some of the plea deals end up with; usually nothing close to the original charges.

And, with the virus and such, during state emergency disaster declarations etc, most jail transfers and requests, are held, and other than extreme emergencies, no one is moved until the state orders expire.

I'm really amazed though, why the hobby world is intent on outing these people. If they are gone, and out of this world, other than perhaps your direct interaction or serious trouble brewing, of your own--it's none of your business. Nameless faceless lessons to be learned, fyi, sure, but when the gossip is good, you have to drag these exited ladies and gents through the mud, even publicly, over and over??? That's not at all how things are supposed to work, here. You are contributing directly to the lack of discretion and complete separation most desire, of the hobby and real life.
You'd be surprised what some of the plea deals end up with; usually nothing close to the original charges. Originally Posted by FireKitten
FireKitten knows her stuff! She is 100% correct.
  • TAZ
  • 06-12-2020, 05:46 AM
Well stated Firekitten!
This hobby thing has changed. I remember back in the day you saw a girl, had fun, settled up, and moved on like neither of you knew each other. Know you have people getting their personal business exposed, visiting people in jail, not caring about being discreet. To each his own I guess.
I remember a group of Asian girls that used to advertise mostly on P411. Was this part of that operation?