Splenda Daddy

A Splenda Daddy is a man who wants to be a Sugar Daddy but just doesn't have the funds to pull it off !

I saw this and thought it too funny not to share with ya all.
Saccharine wallet

From a stripper I know that went out for a long date with a guy who then had two credit cards rejected for the dinner tab. She excused herself from table and skipped rest of date.

Actual usage of Phrase:
Bartender: I thought you took the night off?
Gal: Curse, curse, curse, Saccharine Wallet.
Btw, the cursing was way longer and quite colorful.

I would like to thank woody for triggering that flashback.
lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4BD92891-7309-4314-AA05-485A50E8193E.jpeg (26.5 KB, 726 views)
There is also a "Salt Daddy" Basically any guy who will tell/promise a girl anything to have sex. Then she never gets anything in return.
There is also a "Salt Daddy" Basically any guy who will tell/promise a girl anything to have sex. Then she never gets anything in return. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Also called a baby daddy who doesnt pay child support...lol
90% of gals expecting something for sex deserve baking soda.
90% of gals expecting something for sex deserve baking soda. Originally Posted by royamcr
Baking soda is sometimes used to put out a fire.

Throwing water on a fire cools things down too.
Lol this has me laughing 🤣
SPLENDA AND SALT DADDY HAHAHAHA
Baking soda is sometimes used to put out a fire.

Throwing water on a fire cools things down too. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
And is used to make me some cookies.
I have a roommate who's trying to get her life back together. We worked together a while back and she's more than a decade younger than me, in her 20s. When she first moved in she paid her rent the old fashioned way (her idea) and called me her Splenda Daddy since I couldn't really afford a true Sugar Baby.
It's funny. But it is a broad spectrum. One persons splenda daddy is another persons sugar daddy. I have had SB's that are happy with just rent and groceries. Ive had other ones that are asking a salary of an engineer (without having to pay taxes on the income of course).
There is also a "Salt Daddy" Basically any guy who will tell/promise a girl anything to have sex. Then she never gets anything in return. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I get my gifts/money in advance to avoid salt daddies
I get my gifts/money in advance to avoid salt daddies Originally Posted by Gemma34
That's so romantic
I'll easily take care of one minute of business for 59 minutes of romance.