Kansas State Wildcat Apparel

I lost a friendly wager when my Sooners lost to the Wildcats, now I gotta find a sexy tee or just a tee shirt to wear on the 19th. Can anyone point me in the right direction, when I get to town, to find one?
I figured my best chances was to get one in Kansas City.

Thanks!

~Kisses~
Hey hon, the Ralley House in Independence or Scheels in Overland Park should have whatever college team gear your wanting, especially for KSU, KU or MU.... Have fun....
There is a Rally House around 95th and Quivira also.
Both my kids and two of my grand kids are K State grads! I just got a new, squeaky clean grand daughter!! Before she was born I bought a bunch of K State stuff, pacifier, bottle, shirt, etc. Got lots of stuff!

https://kstatesuperstore.com/
  • SamK
  • 10-10-2020, 05:48 AM
I lost a friendly wager when my Sooners lost to the Wildcats, now I gotta find a sexy tee or just a tee shirt to wear on the 19th. Can anyone point me in the right direction, when I get to town, to find one?
I figured my best chances was to get one in Kansas City.

Thanks!

~Kisses~ Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Have to post the pics! I'd pay to see those
Most Target and Wal-Mart stores also carry tee's.
Thank you all for the awesome responses!! I knew I would have the best luck there.
And I have to post pics in it, so will be happy to show off! So be on the look out!
Probably the best place to find K-State apparel is in the dumpster.
Probably the best place to find K-State apparel is in the dumpster. Originally Posted by hazmat
Along with Maga and other Trump apparel.
Thank you all for the awesome responses!! I knew I would have the best luck there.
And I have to post pics in it, so will be happy to show off! So be on the look out! Originally Posted by KINKY LITTLE NIKKI
Just let me know what size you wear and I will buy you a shirt one size smaller
Cannot believe you did not think of DICK'S
Nikki...there is a Rallyhouse in Olathe as well, off of KC Road and 119th street.
Cannot believe you did not think of DICK'S Originally Posted by jakestone
Pretty sure Nikki thoughts of Dicks on her own...
lol yep!

nikki... got pics of you in what ya bought?
Just let me know what size you wear and I will buy you a shirt one size smaller Originally Posted by bigryan2222
If you go a size smaller might need to shop in the kid section!!