Anybody struggle

Logging in ? I keep getting sent to a website called adult search or some thing like that and I have to keep putting in those websites name then it pops up again eventually I get on but how do I get this thing to leave me alone
Pop up blocker it's in your settings for your browser or should be
I use FireFox. Pop Up Blocker is set but still pops up in a separate window! Irritating but I just click out of it! Not really much you can do!!!

Logging in ? I keep getting sent to a website called adult search or some thing like that and I have to keep putting in those websites name then it pops up again eventually I get on but how do I get this thing to leave me alone Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
It will also happen on mobile phones without a blocker
Yes I'm always on a mobile browser ad blocker works
You should use the regular site on your mobile. It works better.
How do I get this block her on my iPhone 5S
How do I get this block her on my iPhone 5S Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
No wonder you got a 5s . Lol
Annoying on my phone. Just hit back and it usually takes you to the page you were trying to get to.
Got to be honest I've sometimes thought about setting up a date with SS just so I could try to teach her some stuff about using the internet.
Yes I'm always on a mobile browser ad blocker works Originally Posted by yourdesire
So is that an app or some thing thats included in your phone settings somewhere
Got to be honest I've sometimes thought about setting up a date with SS just so I could try to teach her some stuff about using the internet. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym

Sure come on by! I went from an android to an iPhone which is completely different and hard to get used to. My old laptop used to connect to my printer using my mobile hotspot but that’s not working either. So you’re welcome to come over and get it all set up and working again.
Yes I'm always on a mobile browser ad blocker works Originally Posted by yourdesire
So is that an app or some thing thats included in your phone settings somewhere
No wonder you got a 5s . Lol Originally Posted by Lubeman
Thanks for that great insult really made my day!
So is that an app or some thing thats included in your phone settings somewhere Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Ignore Lubem, mine is in my browser settings. Pm me I'll give you my # & I'll try to walk you through. I'm iPhone illiterate but I'm somewhat knowledgeable with internet settings