Sunday FUNday check in thread! :)

Well in the meantime I think it would be beneficial for everyone to have a daily "check in" thread to make it slightly easier!

I'm about to lay back down for a bit because insomnia has struck hard so I've been up and down all night lol but starting my day around 11am and probably going to stay out south today but if the mood strikes I may travel up north too! I'm thinking a good cardio workout or 2 is definitely in my future for the day or maybe even a nice rub down. What shenanigans are you all going to get into!?

Remember to keep it FUNNY and discreet folks!
I’m checkin in her as well just chillin centrally located I have high hopes of a cardio event or 2 maybe some cuddle time or something
  • wrs
  • 08-20-2023, 12:33 PM
Going to hydrate then try to find a cardio workout partner that won’t point and laugh!
Well in the meantime I think it would be beneficial for everyone to have a daily "check in" thread to make it slightly easier!

I'm about to lay back down for a bit because insomnia has struck hard so I've been up and down all night lol but starting my day around 11am and probably going to stay out south today but if the mood strikes I may travel up north too! I'm thinking a good cardio workout or 2 is definitely in my future for the day or maybe even a nice rub down. What shenanigans are you all going to get into!?

Remember to keep it FUNNY and discreet folks! Originally Posted by SexySammy
✔️ing in doe. Awesome day.

BTW, I heard your FBSM are mind blowing and at a very great rate!

Stay safe and sweet baby girl.