Do You Get Tested?

I know most of the ladies get regular tests. I get tested about every 3 months or so, even though I don’t do BBFS. I also see ladies that only do CBJ for the most part. I just like the piece of mind.

Curious on how common this is?

BTW: I use stdcheck.com com . Completely anonymous through labcorp.
I think your doing more promoting yourself on here then some of the gals who run those cute little "non ads". You know the ones, "Hey I'm here, where should I eat". Lolol..(Sorry ladies, I know it sucks when you can't openly promote your business). Kinda of funny though when guys start promoting themselves as clients...
As to your question, Yes I get tested, not that I should need to share with you unless you're trying to set up an encounter, and in that case, your not my type..
Of course. Only a fool wouldn't.
I think your doing more promoting yourself on here then some of the gals who run those cute little "non ads". You know the ones, "Hey I'm here, where should I eat". Lolol..(Sorry ladies, I know it sucks when you can't openly promote your business). Kinda of funny though when guys start promoting themselves as clients...
As to your question, Yes I get tested, not that I should need to share with you unless you're trying to set up an encounter, and in that case, your not my type.. Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Ha. I never thought of promoting myself on here. LOL Is that even a thing? Typically, the model has been I am paying them, but if any ladies want to hire me, go ahead. LOL

I am more interested from a community standpoint. We share a lot of the same experiences and I see an increasing amount of BBFS reports or offers. I hope everyone does as I think it’s safe for you and the community as a whole.
I have started using stdcheck.com as well - inexpensive, easy and results in a couple of days on a full panel.

I used to go to JOCO in west Lenexa, but they want to interview you and get all up in your business, then you have to wait a week or so to get results and then only over the phone.

stdcheck.com is a much better option and even offer coupons, LOL!