Pricing???

First is there not really any one that is interested in CBJ and FBSM with R&T?

What should be the price? The FBSM charge that I am currently doing is $120.00 but it should be more for extras right?
What's R&T? Massage envy does it for $49.
What's R&T? Massage envy does it for $49. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I'm guessing rub-n-tug. And 120 is waaaaaaaay too much for the whole enchilada. Half that is more like it. No, half of half of that. Yeah. What's that, like 20 bucks? Sounds about right...
Is there ever a market for CBJ??
I'm guessing rub-n-tug. And 120 is waaaaaaaay too much for the whole enchilada. Half that is more like it. No, half of half of that. Yeah. What's that, like 20 bucks? Sounds about right... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Awe, just like la femme a "jack shack", but it comes to you.
Is there ever a market for CBJ?? Originally Posted by NotoriousRake
Yes, in Canada, there is a market for Canadian Blow Jobs.
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 02:40 PM
there is no market for a CBJ only session dont waste your time with that dream. A FBSM with HJ included 100-120 is pretty good and not far from what you pay at some AMP's they normaly do like 50 an hour and 40-50 for the happy ending. You can slap the extra 20 on for the outcall. You may be able to get 150 for it with cbj and hj that sounds fair too.
If you actually clean well, before the "other" services, add another $40-$60.
Services listed, price listed in complete alignment with the market... Shit, all we need is a phone number for this mAiD.
I've got a big pot of stagnant shit that hasn't been stirred in a few day. How much to clean that up for me?
And no touching of the girls allowed. Puh lease.........
First is there not really any one that is interested in CBJ and FBSM with R&T?

What should be the price? The FBSM charge that I am currently doing is $120.00 but it should be more for extras right? Originally Posted by Fantasy Maids
I believe price should be for time not "services" that would be bad providing "up-selling". If you want 120hr for your time, I believe that's the competitive rate. But hell I have seen some as high as 160hr. I have been very successful at 100 for 45 min. But I do not sell "services" just my time. Hope it was helpful. Good luck to ya.

Alyssa
Lets not leave out NE and SE.
The lady should be dressed accordingly.....meaning a g string at best.
why does it matter what she is wearing if you cant touch?
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 04:13 PM
why does it matter what she is wearing if you cant touch? Originally Posted by ibechill
this is true you can kinda rub one out yourself if you cant touch. Maybe someone will go in and let us know how it goes