Tech help: how to recover or find out yahoo email password.

I have my yahoo email account on my phone.

I can access the email on the phone. I must have changed my password and forgot.

The recovery cell phone number has changed and alternate email has changed.
Yahoo email has no tech support.

.is there away to find out what the password is in the iPhone. Some type of program to rip passwords from iPhone? Or a way to recover it without a good alternate email or cell phone number.
That's kinda funny. I have a google email on here and have no clue either how to access my email. Not something I can ask my kids or grandkids though.
Go to your cell provider. They might be able to help.
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2019, 05:27 PM
You should be able to view your saved passwords from your phone, go to Yahoo and if your user name and password is saved you should be able to see it. Then punch it into your pc
Password and username blanked out. Only says optional. How the hell i’m ivgetting on?

I guess i’m Getting old when you can’t figure out tech anymore. Lol

I wonder if it’s connected to my apple login somehow.
I can’t access my hobby gmail that I’ve had for years

Found this out today after upgrading to a new iPhone . Fuck.
  • BLM69
  • 01-16-2019, 08:26 AM
You can only retrieve it as I explained if it's under saved user name and passwords. I only save my personal and business information this way. I don't save any hobby information. You 2 are out of luck.
  • Crock
  • 01-19-2019, 12:14 PM
I can't get into my Protonmail account. I didn't change the password, but I've been unable to get into it for the past few months. Very frustrating.
you have to be insane to you yahoo.
The absolute most hacked email company in the world
I know but i’ve Had the address for about 20 years.

I guess I need to start switching over to a different account while I still have access.
Enter your email address here and it will tell you if it has ever been breached or hacked or shared online without your knowledge or authorization.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/
And then get on a emailing list after you put in tour address. Lol

Enter your email address here and it will tell you if it has ever been breached or hacked or shared online without your knowledge or authorization.

https://haveibeenpwned.com/ Originally Posted by CG2014
Yahoo has a pro account service now where they can help you reset your account. It will cost you $4.99 per month but you can cancel right after you gain access to your account again.
Yahoo has tech support... go through the verification process with them... I.e answer some information about the account and they should grant access
No. They just run you in circle. I didn’t know any of the information. They want to sell the service. It was worth the $5. Lol