BREAKING NEWS!! Arnold Schwarzenegger ... CANCELED!!

no not because of his "racist" name .. Schwarzenegger .. which in Austrian means "black person farms on a ridge" or some such ..

Schwarzenegger (German pronunciation: [ˈʃvaɐ̯tsn̩ˌʔɛɡɐ]) is a German surname that means person from Schwarzenegg, which is both a village in Switzerland (currently split between the municipalities of Unterlangenegg and Oberlangenegg) and a place in Land Salzburg in Austria. "Schwarzen" means "black", and "egg" (from the same root as the German word "Ecke" for "corner") refers to a ridge, e.g., Eggli (long ridge), Eggiman (lives on a ridge), and Eggler (farms on a ridge).[1][2] Notable people with the surname include:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzenegger_(surname)

No! i mean his clearly racist movie ....

'Kindergarten Cop'

Yes ..... Kindergarten Cop!!! is this shit out of control or not?? you can't make this shit up boys and girls ..

'Kindergarten Cop' canceled: Schwarzenegger film criticized for 'romanticizing over-policing,' compared to 'Birth of a Nation'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...185841198.html

Kevin PolowySenior Correspondent, Yahoo Entertainment
August 5, 2020, 1:58 PM

It’s not a toomah — but it is apparently canceled, at least from one Portland drive-in screening series.
Kindergarten Cop, the quotable 1990 hit comedy starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as a detective who poses as a teacher to apprehend a dangerous drug dealer, has been removed from its opening night slot at Portland's Northwest Film Center's Cinema Unbound Drive-in Theater after criticisms that it plays a “school-to-prison pipeline” for laughs and “romanticizes over-policing in the U.S.”

The charge was led by local author Lois Leveen, who took to Twitter Saturday to call out the film ahead of its planned screening, which was scheduled to kick off the film series on Thursday.

“What’s so funny about School-to-Prison pipeline?” Leveen wrote in a tweet shared via screen caps by The Daily Mail (Leveen’s account has since been made private). “Kindergarten Cop-Out: Tell @nwfilmcenter there’s nothing fun in traumatizing kids. National reckoning on overpolicing is a weird time to revive Kindergarten Cop. IRL, we are trying to end school-to-prison pipeline.”

In a separate tweet, Leveen compared Kindergarten Cop to the much older controversial films The Birth of a Nation (1915) and Gone With the Wind (1939).

“We recognize these films like those are not ‘good family fun.’ They are relics on how pop culture feeds racist assumptions. Kindergarten Cop romanticizes over-policing in the U.S.”

vai Daily Mail

via Daily MailThe film’s cancellation has — predictably — come under fire, with Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz lamenting that “angry leftists hate Hollywood. Anyone who disagrees will be censored. Hollywood, afraid of the mob, will keep funding those trying to erase any speech/movies that don’t conform.”
Nutty. Angry leftists hate Hollywood. Anyone who disagrees will be censored.

Hollywood, afraid of the mob, will keep funding those trying to erase any speech/movies that don’t conform. https://t.co/aZUKKaBywZ
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) August 5, 2020
Folks of all political stripes, however, questioned Leveen’s head-scratching comparison of the PG-13 comedy to D.W. Griffith’s infamous film The Birth of a Nation, an explicitly racist film that painted the Ku Klux Klan as valiant heroes. Beyond its multicultural cast of kindergarteners, there are scant — if any — racial implications in Cop.

Kindergarten Cop and Birth of a Nation are both problematic movies in the same sense that my kids are Vincent Van Gogh are ‘both painters,’ responded Alex F. Baldwin on Twitter.
Kindergarten Cop and Birth of a Nation are "both problematic movies" in the same sense that my kids and Vincent van Gogh are "both painters". https://t.co/pcvkBAeM2x
— Alex F. Baldwin (@VerumVulnero1) August 4, 2020
Who had Kindergarten Cop being linked to Birth Of A Nation on the 2020 bingo card? pic.twitter.com/nYPTCg2AgU
— Rigormorton (@WeirdNPissdOff) August 5, 2020
There’s also the argument to be made for Kindergarten Cop’s pro-teacher and pro-education messages. One of the film’s central themes is that teaching is just as — if not more difficult — than police work. And by the end of the film (spoiler alert), the initially bad-tempered LAPD Det. John Kimble (Schwarzenegger) actually decides to quit his job at the police department to become a teacher.

Kindergarten Cop has local ties, having been filmed in Astoria, Ore. — the same famed locale where a handful of other movie favorites were shot, including The Goonies, Free Willy and Short Circuit.

Of course, the movie’s cancellation comes at a time when Portland has become the epicenter of anti-police brutality protests initially sparked by the murder of George Floyd, which only escalated into more violence in recent weeks as federal troops were deployed there. (The protests have calmed in the days since federal officers withdrew.)

The festival’s decision to nix Kindergarten Cop also comes on the heels of other recent cancellations of law enforcement-related programming, most notably the reality shows Cops and Live PD, which were criticized for glorifying police force. Contrary to social media rumors and a statement by White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, the Nickelodeon animated dog-cop series Paw Patrol has not been canceled.

In place of Kindergarten Cop, the event’s organizers will instead screen John Lewis: Good Trouble, Dawn Porter’s insightful documentary about the late civil rights icon (read our interview with Porter about the film here).

Other films slated for the drive-in screening series include Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Xanadu, Pee-wee's Big Adventure and The Shining.

next thing you know they will claim "Mary Poppins" is racist ... oh wait .. they already did!

Is 'Mary Poppins' racist and using blackface? Twitter is not having it

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ng/2773748002/

it's time to cancel cancel culture!!!
I thought the movie was pretty good but I prefer his movies when he blows shit up.
Cleanse your FB and Twitter feed. They'll be coming for you.
Cleanse your FB and Twitter feed. Originally Posted by gnadfly

i don't do twittybird and i don't allow or make political comments on my fagbook page.

all i want on fagbook is cute pictures of my cats and "happy birthday" posts. i have a classmate from high school that is a rabid trump hater. daily posting the usual LSM bullshit Trump slam jobs. naturally this cunt thinks it's all fact .. when it's just leftist spin bullshit. well this cunt posted something to my fagbook page about the Mueller investigation and "challenging me" to defend Trump. i wonder what that cunt thinks of Mueller's investigation now? ah who cares the point is i REMOVED it and sent her a message not to post any shit like that again.

fast forward to 2018 and we had our 40th high school reunion. so as i am crowd cruising there she is. so i say "Hi you fucking cunt!" (no i said her real .. i'm cold bastard but that's a bit much even for me ..bahaa) and what does she reply? "are you going to defend your criminal dictator Trump, Waco Kid?" i reply ... very classy reply ... because i'm above that petty shit ..

"No, and i'm sorry to hear about your mom dying. now if you'll excuse me i'm going to the bar for another drink".

stay classy boys and girls!
i don't do twittybird and i don't allow or make political comments on my fagbook page.

all i want on fagbook is cute pictures of my cats and "happy birthday" posts. i have a classmate from high school that is a rabid trump hater. daily posting the usual LSM bullshit Trump slam jobs. naturally this cunt thinks it's all fact .. when it's just leftist spin bullshit. well this cunt posted something to my fagbook page about the Mueller investigation and "challenging me" to defend Trump. i wonder what that cunt thinks of Mueller's investigation now? ah who cares the point is i REMOVED it and sent her a message not to post any shit like that again.

fast forward to 2018 and we had our 40th high school reunion. so as i am crowd cruising there she is. so i say "Hi you fucking cunt!" (no i said her real .. i'm cold bastard but that's a bit much even for me ..bahaa) and what does she reply? "are you going to defend your criminal dictator Trump, Waco Kid?" i reply ... very classy reply ... because i'm above that petty shit ..

"No, and i'm sorry to hear about your mom dying. now if you'll excuse me i'm going to the bar for another drink".

stay classy boys and girls! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Fuck that stupid cunt!

The charge was led by local author Lois Leveen, who took to Twitter Saturday to call out the film ahead of its planned screening, which was scheduled to kick off the film series on Thursday.

“We recognize these films like those are not ‘good family fun.’ They are relics on how pop culture feeds racist assumptions. Kindergarten Cop romanticizes over-policing in the U.S.”

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

trying to come up a list of films she (and her fellow comrades) might consider "good family fun"

maybe the grapes of wrath, but there's too many white people

an oldie but a goodie might be the battleship potemkin

speaking of the battleship potemkin, it was named the greatest film of all time at the 1958 brussels world's fair

but again, too many white people

i don't think they would fall back to shaft or shaft's big score or shaft in africa, those are cop movies too...but what about blacula?

i think in blacula, the dude who became blacula was an african prince who had tried to enlist the aid of dracula to help him suppress the slave trade, but dracula bit him instead and just turned him into blacula..so white guy from transylvania was bad...but even so, being a prince cannot be good, even if you are a black one, so keep your kids from that...

its very difficult to be pure enough in their world
trying to come up a list of films she (and her fellow comrades) might consider "good family fun"

maybe the grapes of wrath, but there's too many white people

an oldie but a goodie might be the battleship potemkin

speaking of the battleship potemkin, it was named the greatest film of all time at the 1958 brussels world's fair

but again, too many white people

i don't think they would fall back to shaft or shaft's big score or shaft in africa, those are cop movies too...but what about blacula?

i think in blacula, the dude who became blacula was an african prince who had tried to enlist the aid of dracula to help him suppress the slave trade, but dracula bit him instead and just turned him into blacula..so white guy from transylvania was bad...but even so, being a prince cannot be good, even if you are a black one, so keep your kids from that...

its very difficult to be pure enough in their world Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Coming to America was pretty funny, and the girls in it were pretty, and it didn't have very many white people.
Wtf kid. Do you and ob1 both live at the i35 truck stops with nothing better to do? When your not mopping or bussing tables
Wtf kid. Do you and ob1 both live at the i35 truck stops with nothing better to do? When your not mopping or bussing tables Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Willie Nelson called .. he wants his {forbidden topic} back

BAHHAAAGHHAAAA
no not because of his "racist" name .. Schwarzenegger .. which in Austrian means "black person farms on a ridge" or some such ..

Schwarzenegger (German pronunciation: [ˈʃvaɐ̯tsn̩ˌʔɛɡɐ]) is a German surname that means person from Schwarzenegg, which is both a village in Switzerland (currently split between the municipalities of Unterlangenegg and Oberlangenegg) and a place in Land Salzburg in Austria. "Schwarzen" means "black", and "egg" (from the same root as the German word "Ecke" for "corner") refers to a ridge, e.g., Eggli (long ridge), Eggiman (lives on a ridge), and Eggler (farms on a ridge).[1][2] Notable people with the surname include:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzenegger_(surname)

it's time to cancel cancel culture!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

He explained to Arsenio Hall that his name means "black plow man". A little race humor. I tried to find the video on YouTube.

The N is the last letter of the first portion. Sort of funny by you though. A "darkened (schwarzen) farmer." Probably from the sun. He mentioned nothing about a ridge. That might be a literal or technical meaning.

As far as cancel culture, I agree. Let freedom ring. Remember when Dan Quayle (the insurance, retarded Vice President) misspelled potato? To a class full of children?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tmoSGmvR1o

I vividly remember the episode of Murphy Brown when a truck pulls up in front of the house on Pennsylvania Avenue and dumps a load of potatoes.

This president was ripe for the satirical. The non-stop, gut busting digs at his . . . every being. The list is long. It was in the works. As I heard when his term started.

The Rosanne show was canceled. It was balanced. Dan and Rosanne were, and the actors still are, supporters. Too bad she's a racist. Sure. Blame the Ambien and wine. I would have loved both shows on. Maybe on competing time slots. That would have been something for the ages.

Elite Hollywood Liberal royalty versus middle America racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOCOzFwoI4c

Fascists among us wielding the power allowed to them by the sheep.
  • oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 06:20 PM
What a shame - that a supposedly educated and erudite poster can be so impressed by the Frauds/actors/pretenders of hollywood.

Get a life - 9500- if you consider those actors as authoritative politcally - you are truly lost beyond any redemption to the Marxists.

BYW - YSL meme is a racist symbolism

get in line with your OBLM marxism.
He explained to Arsenio Hall that his name means "black plow man". A little race humor. I tried to find the video on YouTube.

The N is the last letter of the first portion. Sort of funny by you though. A "darkened (schwarzen) farmer." Probably from the sun. He mentioned nothing about a ridge. That might be a literal or technical meaning.

As far as cancel culture, I agree. Let freedom ring. Remember when Dan Quayle (the insurance, retarded Vice President) misspelled potato? To a class full of children?

I vividly remember the episode of Murphy Brown when a truck pulls up in front of the house on Pennsylvania Avenue and dumps a load of potatoes.

This president was ripe for the satirical. The non-stop, gut busting digs at his . . . every being. The list is long. It was in the works. As I heard when his term started.

The Rosanne show was canceled. It was balanced. Dan and Rosanne were, and the actors still are, supporters. Too bad she's a racist. Sure. Blame the Ambien and wine. I would have loved both shows on. Maybe on competing time slots. That would have been something for the ages.

Elite Hollywood Liberal royalty versus middle America racism.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

it was David Letterman dork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYCCR0kVvs
it was David Letterman dork

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I still can't find it, dork.

I remember watching it and there was a back and forth where Arsenio was joking they might be related yada yada yada. Arnold explained it. Unless I was smoking too much . . . even back then.

I still can't find it, dork.

I remember watching it and there was a back and forth where Arsenio was joking they might be related yada yada yada. Arnold explained it. Unless I was smoking too much . . . even back then.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you can't find it because it doesn't exist. you'll find that pee tape before you'll find it.