If America is so racist and terrible, why are "minorities" flooding in?

The answer is simple. Because parasites can't feed on other parasites. They need a host(whitey) upon whom to feed.

And theres a lot of white self hating dogooders who believe that flooding western society with third world trash somehow is a source of "strength". It will be our downfall.

Here's what should be going on.
www.gobacktoafrica.com

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49394354
It started when we bought the slaves to see who were by different color skin the black could be seen and not blend in, were thought as and stronger workers. but like zoos need a special license allow animals and insects to reproduce, there should made the same laws for owners of "people like slaves" brought in.
It started when we bought the slaves to see who were by different color skin the black could be seen and not blend in, were thought as and stronger workers. but like zoos need a special license allow animals and insects to reproduce, there should made the same laws for owners of "people like slaves" brought in. Originally Posted by Ripmany
That was almost funny.

• oeb11
  • 08-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Biden would not know if to laugh or whimper.

So - biden will just drool.

Any comment on Biden's Racism and comments on black and hispanic 'diversity' - 9500
Of course not - - it diverges from the marxist narrative.

BTW - free advice - mushrooms - your avatar- are not a safe substitute for alcohol.

Find a rehab center. Get some help.
It started when we bought the slaves to see who were by different color skin the black could be seen and not blend in, were thought as and stronger workers. but like zoos need a special license allow animals and insects to reproduce, there should made the same laws for owners of "people like slaves" brought in. Originally Posted by Ripmany

looks like ur born in wrong century
The answer is simple. Because parasites can't feed on other parasites. They need a host(whitey) upon whom to feed.

And theres a lot of white self hating dogooders who believe that flooding western society with third world trash somehow is a source of "strength". It will be our downfall.

Here's what should be going on.
www.gobacktoafrica.com

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-49394354 Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
The back to Africa movement is being sponsored by other black people so hopefully it will be considered legitimate.
The Trumptards are the new minority now
looks like ur born in wrong century Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No where did I say I want any part of this if live back then I most likely be consider trash. Just trying to set mine set of why we allowed Africans to come in in first place.
The back to Africa movement is being sponsored by other black people so hopefully it will be considered legitimate. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Look up history of Liberia, a few will take free move, just like some people would come for the Bull manure of USA.
Look up history of Liberia, a few will take free move, just like some people would come for the Bull manure of USA. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I think it would be in the interests of justice for everyone that people who wish to leave the Estados Unidos are freely able to do so.

Since many black people are decendents of slaves, I think giving them some reparations would be appropriate to restore them to their ancestral home continent.
I think it would be in the interests of justice for everyone that people who wish to leave the Estados Unidos are freely able to do so.

Since many black people are decendents of slaves, I think giving them some reparations would be appropriate to restore them to their ancestral home continent. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Let me get this straight....

Are you suggesting we free up some of those contract planes used to return illegals to their country of origin to send some American citizens on a free, as in gratis, no charge, one way trip to ancestral lands ....the no charge passage being a form of reparation?
Let me get this straight....

Are you suggesting we free up some of those contract planes used to return illegals to their country of origin to send some American citizens on a free, as in gratis, no charge, one way trip to ancestral lands ....the no charge passage being a form of reparation? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes I am - if you have a sports team with malcontents you let them go for the good of the team.

In the case of blacks, those who directly descended from those who were enslaved deserve our apologies and compensation as well as repatriation to their beloved continent of Africa.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 08:58 AM
Congo would welcome all Americans who choose repatriation.

It will be quite a 'welcoming' committee.
Did you know there already exists a country in Africa that was founded specifically for American slave to go to?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...rney-to-africa

1820February 06
Freed U.S. slaves depart on journey to Africa

between 1822 and the American Civil War, some 15,000 African Americans settled in Liberia, which was granted independence by the United States in 1847 under pressure from Great Britain. Liberia was granted official U.S. diplomatic recognition in 1862. It was the first independent democratic republic in African history.
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Thank you for reminding me of history, HF.
Unfortunately, Liberia degenerated from a country set up under democratic principles to dictatorships under Samuel Doe and Charles Taylor, and civil war. It is still one of the less safe areas in Africa.

When the economy crumbles - civil war resulted in Liberia - it is an object lesson for the DPST's who think Marxism high taxation, and authoritarian rule means a stable economy.
9500 and Comrades should take Note.

But - for DPST's -Ideology Uber Alles.